- For Him This Holiday: A Molton Brown Gift Set
- FLOWER by Drew Barrymore Fragrance Gift Set
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches!
- Holiday Beauty Collection: By Terry
- Holiday Fragrance Gifts: Katy Perry Killer Queen
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish
- Fragrance Gifts: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Copper
- Holiday Body Care Gifts: Laura Mercier
- Gabrielle Union Helps ReLaunch SensatioNail Gel Polish!
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Laura Geller Beauty
3 DIY Teeth Whitening Products For Brightening Teeth
- Updated: June 13, 2012
Brighten your teeth while dissolving stains with three DIY teeth whitening products from Rembrandt, Tanda, and TruSmile.
Sadly, oral hygiene hasn’t quite made it onto some to-do lists. And what a shame since it should appear at the top of everyone’s list next to skin care. A good smile doesn’t just involve not showing too much gum, it also means displaying natural white teeth that are stain-free.
While your hair, makeup and clothing efforts do matter, teeth that get attention for all the wrong reasons is a definite bummer casting an unfortunate shadow on all of your hard work. While straight teeth isn’t the end-all, be-all, it’s something to strive for although it isn’t always attainable given the expense. What is attainable are white teeth that you can achieve in the comfort of your own home with effective products that don’t require a dentist’s supervision and costs far less.
One of the best creations on earth are Rembrandt Stain Dissolving Strips ($22.99, rembrandtboutique.com) that reveal whiter teeth after two weeks and doesn’t agitate sensitive teeth. The fact that each stain-reducing treatment is only 10 minutes each and dissolves in that time is a godsend – no more spitting into a tissue to discard the remnants. Note: you must apply a second set for an additional 10 minutes during each treatment for optimal results. These strips are phenomenal at whitening coffee, smoke, tea and wine stains and protects your teeth from future stains. Incredible.
For just under $200 The Tanda Pearl ($195, tanda.com) delivers white teeth via a bleaching tray in as little as five days and in just five minutes. Each treatment simultaneously targets the front & back teeth. You’ll be happy to know that this device doesn’t affect those of you with sensitive teeth. Not cheap, but worth the money.
Tru Pen Whitener ($35, trusmilecare.com) is an on-the-go tooth-whitening product – a product absolutely everyone should own. You can use this pen when you want as often as you want between your teeth where stains most likely to appear. Professional-grade bleach , i.e. hydrogen peroxide is used to get faster results. Official product launch is this September & website launches June 25th.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches! - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish - December 17, 2014
- What’s In Your Shopping Channel Beauty Bag? - December 3, 2014