- Designer Perfumes Sans The Designer Prices
- Boots Beauty USA Takes Over NYC
- In 3 Days? QVC IT Cosmetics Special Value!
- Inside The Newest Name In Natural Skin Care
- Teeth Whitening Gets A Sexy Facelift
- 2 Reasons To Love The First-Ever Fine Fragrance Body Wash
- Is Mineral Makeup All That?
- Get Super Glossy Hair In One Spritz
- Owning This Funky, Fresh, Fly Fitness Band Is Smart
- Super-Size Your Skin Care Routine With This Gadget
3 Dry & Wet Shaving Products for Nick-Free Results
- Updated: September 13, 2012
Try three dry and wet shaving products for nick-free results from Pure Silk, PalmPerfect by Clio, and Sea Buckthorn. After testing more than a few very good shaving products this year, I thought I’d had my fill of this category, when low and behold, I was introduced to these three dry and wet shaving products that while I had never heard of them, I’m glad they finally came into HKI’s focus.
After a one-week trial using Pure Silk Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Shave Cream with Aloe ($1.99, at retailers nationwide), palmperfect® ($9.99, cliostyle.com), and Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil ($18.99, drugstore.com) I can’t imagine living without them.
Pure Silk Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Shave Cream’s thick foam and soothing botanical extracts like Papaya, Willow Bark and Thyme makes your legs feel extra special while leaving them smooth to the touch. The foam does a superior job of coating and protecting your skin from possible razor scrapes.
We all know about wet shaving, but how many of us dry shave? The electric cordless, battery-operated shaver of the palmperfect by Clio, used wet or dry, can free your armpits, bikini line and legs of hair in style since the palmperfect has a number of pretty designs to choose from.
Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil is a certified-organic berry and seed oil known to improve hair sheen, reduce blemishes and give you smoother skin. But the benefits don’t end there. You can also drop this oil into your favorite shaving cream to give your cream even more slip so your blade glides close to the skin easily and removes your hair without incident for a nick-free shave. Click here to find out what other personal care products you can use this oil in.