- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: June Jacobs Spa Collection
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Erno Laszlo
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: The Body Shop
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Save 30% At Guerlain Spa
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Laura Geller Beauty
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Strivectin
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Uni K Wax Center
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Jane Iredale Cosmetics
- There’s a NEW Hair Care Oil in Town!
3 Travel Size Beauty Products for Face Sponsored by Hawaiian Tropic
- Updated: June 14, 2012
Sometimes we go cuckoo when faced with the wrenching question of what to pack for a trip. It’s easier to decide whether or not to kick a guy your seeing to the curb than it is to decide on what to pack for a 10-day cruise to Bermuda.
But rather than focus on what gear to pack for your trip, we’re focusing on travel-sized beauty essentials that make fitting your 15 pairs of shoes into your luggage a whole lot easier. Make sure you pack our picks for three fab travel size beauty products for face from Smashbox Cosmetics, e.l.f. Cosmetics, and Hawaiian Tropic for your next trip this summer.
We all want to look our very best while on vacation, so consider Smashbox’s Complexion Perfection Kit ($49, smashbox.com) – a product that’s been rotated into my current beauty regimen. This travel-sized kit is filled with all the basic makeup necessities like the a high-definition foundation so you look even more stunning in photographs, a hi-def concealer to keep those hiccups and dark circles under wraps, a primer to keep your makeup from melting off and a hydrating loose powder to set your makeup.
You next need some lotion to keep your skin supple, but a bulky bottle of lotion just won’t do. Set $3 aside to buy Eyes, Lips Face Cosmetics Lotion Wipes, Vanilla & Coconut ($3, eyeslipsface.com) – five scents in total. The wipes are fab way of getting moisturized skin quickly without the bulk and without the mess.
Sunscreen goes without saying and I’m singing the praises of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Sunscreen.Simply put you need a sunscreen like Silk Hydration that doesn’t break down and works all day long.
Safe travels ya’ll!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Hawaiian Tropic® Sun Care via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Hawaiian Tropic.
Hawaiian Tropic is a trademark of Tanning Research Laboratories, LLC.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Fall Fragrances – What’s Your Scent? - November 22, 2014
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening - November 21, 2014
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: June Jacobs Spa Collection - November 20, 2014