- New Face of MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam 2015 Is Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Chung & Joe Zee Join Forces For Simply Stylist NYC
- The Trick To Hiding A Bald Spot Is…
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix
- ShopHQ Special: Skinn Cosmetics Debuts 2 Products
- Shop In The Name Of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ideas: Murad Hydrate for Hope
- 5 Beauty Tools Every Woman Needs – Each Under $100
- Be “Your Most Radiant You!” With IT Cosmetics One -Day Deal
- Get Beyonce Hair With LUXHAIR NOW by Sherri Shepherd
3 Travel Size Beauty Products for Face Sponsored by Hawaiian Tropic
- Updated: June 14, 2012
Sometimes we go cuckoo when faced with the wrenching question of what to pack for a trip. It’s easier to decide whether or not to kick a guy your seeing to the curb than it is to decide on what to pack for a 10-day cruise to Bermuda.
But rather than focus on what gear to pack for your trip, we’re focusing on travel-sized beauty essentials that make fitting your 15 pairs of shoes into your luggage a whole lot easier. Make sure you pack our picks for three fab travel size beauty products for face from Smashbox Cosmetics, e.l.f. Cosmetics, and Hawaiian Tropic for your next trip this summer.
We all want to look our very best while on vacation, so consider Smashbox’s Complexion Perfection Kit ($49, smashbox.com) – a product that’s been rotated into my current beauty regimen. This travel-sized kit is filled with all the basic makeup necessities like the a high-definition foundation so you look even more stunning in photographs, a hi-def concealer to keep those hiccups and dark circles under wraps, a primer to keep your makeup from melting off and a hydrating loose powder to set your makeup.
You next need some lotion to keep your skin supple, but a bulky bottle of lotion just won’t do. Set $3 aside to buy Eyes, Lips Face Cosmetics Lotion Wipes, Vanilla & Coconut ($3, eyeslipsface.com) – five scents in total. The wipes are fab way of getting moisturized skin quickly without the bulk and without the mess.
Sunscreen goes without saying and I’m singing the praises of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Sunscreen.Simply put you need a sunscreen like Silk Hydration that doesn’t break down and works all day long.
Safe travels ya’ll!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Hawaiian Tropic® Sun Care via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Hawaiian Tropic.
Hawaiian Tropic is a trademark of Tanning Research Laboratories, LLC.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- New Face of MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam 2015 Is Miley Cyrus - October 29, 2014
- Jamie Chung & Joe Zee Join Forces For Simply Stylist NYC - October 28, 2014
- Oil Facial Cleansers: Your Gateway To Radiant Skin - October 26, 2014