- How To Find The Right Foundation For Every Shade
- Earth Day Beauty Essentials From Nature’s Gate
- NYC Reaches New Heights With New Bond No 9 Fragrance
- New Makeup. New Brand. CIRCA Beauty
- Say Bye To Zits With Acne Blue Light Therapy
- The ABC’s of Avoiding Skin Cancer
- LUXHAIR: Quality Wigs For $99 Or Less By Sherri Shepherd
- Whoa! Change Your Hair Color, Naturally
- Designer Perfumes Sans The Designer Prices
- Boots Beauty USA Takes Over NYC
4 Exfoliating Body Scrub Products for Bump-Free Skin
- Updated: November 5, 2013
HKI introduces four exfoliating body scrub products offering significant benefits that make them each worth spending a couple of bucks on.
Dry, flaky skin won’t stay that way after you’ve used Merle Norman Pink Grapefruit Sugar Scrub. Made with real sugar granules that brings dead skin to an untimely end, ‘Pink’ leaves your skin so smooth because it contains Sweet Almond Oil which really softens. And since it contains antioxidants, protects the largest organ against harsh environmental elements.
Dull-looking skin gets a much-needed wake up with Ahava DeadSea Plants Smoothing Body Exfoliator ($28, ahavaus.com). ‘Deadsea’ plant extracts improve circulation while they clarify skin, so it appears smooth and radiant.
Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Revitalizing Sea Salt Body Scrub ($12.49, albabotanica.com) awakens the senses of anyone who uses it. This purifying sea salt scrub exfoliates and rejuvenates while the mixture of jojoba, macadamia, avocado and sweet almond oils hydrate and soften your skin.
To spice up your shower regimen next time, use the Spa Sonic Skin Care System ($59.99, target.com) on your face AND body. The polisher comes with two smaller brush attachments for your face, a pumice stone and larger attachments for your body. Heaven. Just wet the brush, add an exfoliator and start buffing away from your head all the way down to your toes!