- Visibly Reduce Dark Eye Circles With CeraVe
- Cetaphil’s New Makeup Remover Wipes for Sensitive Skin
- Guess Who’s COCOTIQUE Blogger of the Month!
- Trim Hips and Thighs with New Caudalie Slimming Regimen
- Aqua Spa Transforms the Home Spa Experience Inexpensively
- GLAMSQUAD Delivers Celebrity Hairstyles To Your Front Door
- SAVE BIG! Laura Geller Cosmetics Sale This Week
- Win $2000 in AMBI Model Search!
- Tracee Ellis Ross Talks Black Hair Care
- Black-Owned Cosmetics Company Gets a New Leader
4 Exfoliating Body Scrub Products for Bump-Free Skin
- Updated: November 5, 2013
HKI introduces four exfoliating body scrub products offering significant benefits that make them each worth spending a couple of bucks on.
Dry, flaky skin won’t stay that way after you’ve used Merle Norman Pink Grapefruit Sugar Scrub. Made with real sugar granules that brings dead skin to an untimely end, ‘Pink’ leaves your skin so smooth because it contains Sweet Almond Oil which really softens. And since it contains antioxidants, protects the largest organ against harsh environmental elements.
Dull-looking skin gets a much-needed wake up with Ahava DeadSea Plants Smoothing Body Exfoliator ($28, ahavaus.com). ‘Deadsea’ plant extracts improve circulation while they clarify skin, so it appears smooth and radiant.
Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Revitalizing Sea Salt Body Scrub ($12.49, albabotanica.com) awakens the senses of anyone who uses it. This purifying sea salt scrub exfoliates and rejuvenates while the mixture of jojoba, macadamia, avocado and sweet almond oils hydrate and soften your skin.
To spice up your shower regimen next time, use the Spa Sonic Skin Care System ($59.99, target.com) on your face AND body. The polisher comes with two smaller brush attachments for your face, a pumice stone and larger attachments for your body. Heaven. Just wet the brush, add an exfoliator and start buffing away from your head all the way down to your toes!