- Glowology Skin Care Giveaway!
- The Body Shop Product Review: Body Butter in Honeymania
- As Seen On TV: The NEW Sheer Cover Studio Makeup Kit
- Beauty & Fashion Tastemakers Celebrate Stylist Ursula Stephen
- Hidden Gem In The City: New London Pharmacy
- SO Cute – The Floral Halo Trend!
- The Conair 3Q: The Next Wave In Hair Dryers
- Calm Frizzy Tresses With NEW Moroccanoil Smooth Collection
- No Nonsense Leggings Gets Stylish This Summer
- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced!
4 Exfoliating Body Scrub Products for Bump-Free Skin
- Updated: November 5, 2013
HKI introduces four exfoliating body scrub products offering significant benefits that make them each worth spending a couple of bucks on.
Dry, flaky skin won’t stay that way after you’ve used Merle Norman Pink Grapefruit Sugar Scrub. Made with real sugar granules that brings dead skin to an untimely end, ‘Pink’ leaves your skin so smooth because it contains Sweet Almond Oil which really softens. And since it contains antioxidants, protects the largest organ against harsh environmental elements.
Dull-looking skin gets a much-needed wake up with Ahava DeadSea Plants Smoothing Body Exfoliator ($28, ahavaus.com). ‘Deadsea’ plant extracts improve circulation while they clarify skin, so it appears smooth and radiant.
Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Revitalizing Sea Salt Body Scrub ($12.49, albabotanica.com) awakens the senses of anyone who uses it. This purifying sea salt scrub exfoliates and rejuvenates while the mixture of jojoba, macadamia, avocado and sweet almond oils hydrate and soften your skin.
To spice up your shower regimen next time, use the Spa Sonic Skin Care System ($59.99, target.com) on your face AND body. The polisher comes with two smaller brush attachments for your face, a pumice stone and larger attachments for your body. Heaven. Just wet the brush, add an exfoliator and start buffing away from your head all the way down to your toes!
- Glowology Skin Care Giveaway! - July 24, 2014
- As Seen On TV: The NEW Sheer Cover Studio Makeup Kit - July 22, 2014
- Beauty & Fashion Tastemakers Celebrate Stylist Ursula Stephen - July 22, 2014