- For Him This Holiday: A Molton Brown Gift Set
- FLOWER by Drew Barrymore Fragrance Gift Set
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches!
- Holiday Beauty Collection: By Terry
- Holiday Fragrance Gifts: Katy Perry Killer Queen
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish
- Fragrance Gifts: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Copper
- Holiday Body Care Gifts: Laura Mercier
- Gabrielle Union Helps ReLaunch SensatioNail Gel Polish!
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Laura Geller Beauty
4 Great Beauty Gifts for Mother’s Day
- Updated: April 27, 2010
Mother’s Day is May 9th, and even though I’m not a mom in the traditional sense, I do own a dog. So does that thrust me head first into the Mother’s Day celebration next week? Probably not, but I still expect a little somethin’ somethin’ from my pooch Stanley like one of great beauty gifts for Mother’s Day…
I was happy to see that Iman addresses the needs of women who want to wear makeup, but are a little fearful of it. This sounds a lot like my own mother so I thought she (any many of your own mom’s) would enjoy Iman Beauty Success Kit ($10.99, target.com). For $11 you get a quality makeup kit from a brand we all love and respect with step-by-step directions to putting on your best face. What a great way to bond with mom then with a makeup lesson. Take it from me, she’ll definitely appreciate the effort.
The folks from Kai were nice enough to send me a basket of goodies, and one of the products in it was Kai Body Butter ($60, fredsegal.com). I’m in love. Once you open the jar, your nose will be greeted with the light scent of kai perfume oil which I liken to taking a breath of fresh air. With ingredients like shea butter and safflower seed oil, your skin will feel super smooth.
To inject a little “sexy” into you or mom’s world, I’d suggest the Limited-Edition Autumn Embers Lip Kaleidescope by Le Metier ($95, bergdorfgoodman.com). You have the choice of wearing the shades individually or layering them for an interesting effect.
Give the gift of relaxation and calm with Alora Ambiance 16 oz. Reed Diffuser, Lavanda ($80, aloraambiance.com, also sold at barneys.com). A beauty product this is not, but it is a fantastic gift for mom just the same. The idea of walking into your home and smelling this wonderful fragrance sounds like an absolute joy to me.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Wondering How To Purge Clogged Pores? - December 20, 2014
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches! - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish - December 17, 2014