- For Him This Holiday: A Molton Brown Gift Set
- FLOWER by Drew Barrymore Fragrance Gift Set
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches!
- Holiday Beauty Collection: By Terry
- Holiday Fragrance Gifts: Katy Perry Killer Queen
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish
- Fragrance Gifts: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Copper
- Holiday Body Care Gifts: Laura Mercier
- Gabrielle Union Helps ReLaunch SensatioNail Gel Polish!
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Laura Geller Beauty
4 New Nail Care Products You Should Try Now!
- Updated: March 12, 2013
It looks like the nail care category is still exploding with 4 new nail care products you should try now including DIY Nail Art ($11.46, barnesandnoble.com) from YouTube phenom Catherine Rodgers and a nail re-strengthing set from Kur by LONDONTOWN for those whose nails fell victim to the extended wear of gel manicures.
DIY Nail Art gives readers 75 how-tos for creating the most unique do-it-yourself nail designs in one fun book. to a product claiming to restore strength to weak nails (some of which fell victim to gel manicures).
Gel manicures deliver on professional-looking nails that don’t chip for up to two weeks. However, one downside of this gift of extended wear is that your nails become weak over time if you don’t treat them regularly (I learned this lesson firsthand.). After using the entire 5-piece Kur by LONDONTOWN Nail Treatment Set ($125, londontownusa.com), I was hooked. The Nail Hardener, Protective Top Coat, Nourishing Cuticle Oil, Restorative Nail Cream & the Strengthening “Acetone-Free” Lacquer Remover all worked in unison to help return my splitting, weak nails to their original strong glory. The top coat & nail hardener thicken keratin, the cuticle oil hydrates the nail root, the nail cream fortifies weak & peeling nails and the acetone-free lacquer doesn’t dry or damage your natural nail.
There’s even more to get excited about…
Obsessed. KISS Nails has a created a kick a** simple-to-use kit for lovers of ombre manicures…introducing KISS Nails Gradation Kit ($6.97, kissusa.com & drugstores). In just three steps and a few minutes you’ll create trendsetting nails from the comfort of your own homes. Comes in four shades.
Hard Candy Cosmetics is truly a girl’s best friend because within their recently launched five nail lacquer collections, they’ve managed to address women attitudes at any given moment whether it be sophisticated, vibrant or a just-wanna-have-fun ‘tude. The Collection names: Crushed Chromes, Candy Sprinkles, Crystal Confetti and Itsy Glitzy, Glitteratzi for a mere $3.97 each. Available at Walmart stores and online. Which collection are you?
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches! - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish - December 17, 2014
- What’s In Your Shopping Channel Beauty Bag? - December 3, 2014