- The Cure For Hiding Bald Patches Is…
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix
- ShopHQ Special: Skinn Cosmetics Debuts 2 Products
- Shop In The Name Of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ideas: Murad Hydrate for Hope
- 5 Beauty Tools Every Woman Needs – Each Under $100
- Be “Your Most Radiant You!” With IT Cosmetics One -Day Deal
- Get Beyonce Hair With LUXHAIR NOW by Sherri Shepherd
- Brighten Up Dull Skin With NEW Clarisonic Wonder Tool!
- Get Cheeky With It! New Blush From Hard Candy Cosmetics
4 New Nail Care Products You Should Try Now!
- Updated: March 12, 2013
It looks like the nail care category is still exploding with 4 new nail care products you should try now including DIY Nail Art ($11.46, barnesandnoble.com) from YouTube phenom Catherine Rodgers and a nail re-strengthing set from Kur by LONDONTOWN for those whose nails fell victim to the extended wear of gel manicures.
DIY Nail Art gives readers 75 how-tos for creating the most unique do-it-yourself nail designs in one fun book. to a product claiming to restore strength to weak nails (some of which fell victim to gel manicures).
Gel manicures deliver on professional-looking nails that don’t chip for up to two weeks. However, one downside of this gift of extended wear is that your nails become weak over time if you don’t treat them regularly (I learned this lesson firsthand.). After using the entire 5-piece Kur by LONDONTOWN Nail Treatment Set ($125, londontownusa.com), I was hooked. The Nail Hardener, Protective Top Coat, Nourishing Cuticle Oil, Restorative Nail Cream & the Strengthening “Acetone-Free” Lacquer Remover all worked in unison to help return my splitting, weak nails to their original strong glory. The top coat & nail hardener thicken keratin, the cuticle oil hydrates the nail root, the nail cream fortifies weak & peeling nails and the acetone-free lacquer doesn’t dry or damage your natural nail.
There’s even more to get excited about…
Obsessed. KISS Nails has a created a kick a** simple-to-use kit for lovers of ombre manicures…introducing KISS Nails Gradation Kit ($6.97, kissusa.com & drugstores). In just three steps and a few minutes you’ll create trendsetting nails from the comfort of your own homes. Comes in four shades.
Hard Candy Cosmetics is truly a girl’s best friend because within their recently launched five nail lacquer collections, they’ve managed to address women attitudes at any given moment whether it be sophisticated, vibrant or a just-wanna-have-fun ‘tude. The Collection names: Crushed Chromes, Candy Sprinkles, Crystal Confetti and Itsy Glitzy, Glitteratzi for a mere $3.97 each. Available at Walmart stores and online. Which collection are you?
- The Cure For Hiding Bald Patches Is… - October 23, 2014
- Accessorize Boo-tifully With These Halloween Makeup Musts - October 22, 2014
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix - October 21, 2014