- The Cure For Hiding Bald Patches Is…
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix
- ShopHQ Special: Skinn Cosmetics Debuts 2 Products
- Shop In The Name Of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ideas: Murad Hydrate for Hope
- 5 Beauty Tools Every Woman Needs – Each Under $100
- Be “Your Most Radiant You!” With IT Cosmetics One -Day Deal
- Get Beyonce Hair With LUXHAIR NOW by Sherri Shepherd
- Brighten Up Dull Skin With NEW Clarisonic Wonder Tool!
- Get Cheeky With It! New Blush From Hard Candy Cosmetics
4 New Beauty Products for Nails, Face & Body
- Updated: August 16, 2012
Discover four new beauty products for nails, face & body from Polish & Co, Jouer Cosmetics, Supergoop, and Garnier.
Can a woman really ever have enough nail polishes? Probably, but why stop at five when you can have a salon’s worth and please don’t think it a crime if you want to add a few more to the mix like some new Fall nail colors from Polish & Co ($12, polishandcompany.com). Talk about high-gloss ladies! I hate to say it, but yes, Fall’s just around the bin so get ready to greet the new season with a new wardrobe for your nails from a dusky deep blue that mimics the color of a fall night sky to a muted nude taupe with the perfect amount of warmth for any neutral nail lover.[Read: TREND WATCH: Hot Nail Hues for why nail polish is today’s “it” product.]
A glow anytime of the year is a ‘do’ and Jouer Cosmetics Luminizing Body Glow ($36, jouercosmetics.com) has got our stamp of approval because it’s a lightweight-scented moisturizer that leaves behind a golden, satin, finish. Oh and it smells of Gardenia, Jasmine & Honeysuckle. Incredible.
Sometimes one feature on a new product launch makes HKI take notice and in the case of Supergoop! SPF 30+ Endless Summer Pump of Everyday UV Face and Body Lotion ($48, supergoop.com) it was the pump action no less! Genius.
Presentation is key and these words were never more true then when a few weeks ago I arrived home and was greeted by a hat box at the front desk. In the hat box was a lovely pink shawl and Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream ($6.99, target.com). Once I got the “aawwws” out of the way, I got down to the business of seeing what this stuff actually does. It’s an oil-free gel cream that feels like a healthy dose of cool air against your skin that keeps your skin hydrated and blocks out dryness for up to 24 hours. Keep the innovations comin’ Garnier!
Hue Knew It? I did.
- The Cure For Hiding Bald Patches Is… - October 23, 2014
- Accessorize Boo-tifully With These Halloween Makeup Musts - October 22, 2014
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix - October 21, 2014