- The Cure For Hiding Bald Patches Is…
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix
- ShopHQ Special: Skinn Cosmetics Debuts 2 Products
- Shop In The Name Of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ideas: Murad Hydrate for Hope
- 5 Beauty Tools Every Woman Needs – Each Under $100
- Be “Your Most Radiant You!” With IT Cosmetics One -Day Deal
- Get Beyonce Hair With LUXHAIR NOW by Sherri Shepherd
- Brighten Up Dull Skin With NEW Clarisonic Wonder Tool!
- Get Cheeky With It! New Blush From Hard Candy Cosmetics
Beauty Products for Less Than $5!
- Updated: December 7, 2010
Tyra Banks has boasted on air that she routinely buys and wears cubic zirconia studs instead of diamond ones because she thinks that it doesn’t make sense to pay more for a similar item if you don’t have to. The cubic one’s look just as good and don’t burn a hole in your pocket. Maybe you’re of the same mindset when it comes to your beauty products. Something tells me that Tyra might just appreciate these inexpensive beauty products for less than $5.
You may not be aware, but there was a beautiful marriage this year. It was between the low-budget Payless Shoes Store and two cosmetics brands – one of which was Zoe&Zac Naturals. The Zoe&Zac Shoe Collection is Payless’s eco-friendly brand and the Natural’s cosmetics is an extension of that mission. Zoe&Zac Naturals Sunset Lip Shimmer ($3.99, payless stores) gives a hint of coral metallic shimmer to your lips while it nourishes them. You’ll be happy to know that there is no testing on animals and that the package is recyclable.
Wet ‘n Wild always finds a way to surprise the masses with their makeup collections. They didn’t disappoint with their Limited Edition Color Icon Eye Kit, Night Elf ($4.99, drugstores). Be your dramatic, fierce self while wearing this kit without paying a fortune. Note: There’s more than one kit to choose from. Have fun shopping!
After looking fabulous all day, the last thing you want to do is wash your face when you get home, but you have to! Simplify this bothersome beauty chore by using Noxema Clean Moisture Makeup Removal Cloths ($4.99, cvs.com). These wet cloths cleanse away makeup, oil and dirt and even waterproof mascara while it conditions your skin. You can use these cloths in place of a toner which is used to wipe away any dirt that’s been left behind.
Get into the festive holiday spirit with the silver, shimmery Sinful Colors Nail Enamel, Queen of Beauty ($1.99, walgreens.com). With any luck, this nail color will remind you of the icicle trimming on your Christmas tree and make you smile.
Hue Knew It? I did.
Everyone loves receiving gifts, especially during the holidays. Enter The Glamourous Life Holiday Giveaway for your chance to win the most glamorous cosmetics from Physicians Formula!
- The Cure For Hiding Bald Patches Is… - October 23, 2014
- Accessorize Boo-tifully With These Halloween Makeup Musts - October 22, 2014
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix - October 21, 2014