Not only am I fan of Fox ‘Star’ actress Jude Demorest‘s singing chops, but also of her curly hair, which deserves nothing but the best only from Sally Beauty – Carol’s Daughter Pracaxi Nectar Collection.
Carol’s Daughter Pracaxi (Pronounced “pra-ca-shee”) Nectar Collection is a Sally Beauty exclusive made with Pracaxi “pra-ca-shee” Oil – the conditioning “miracle” nectar of Brazil discovered by Carol’s Daughter founder Lisa Price during a recent trip to Brazil. Aside from containing Pracaxi Nectar, the formulas are made with Acai Extract, Olive, Castor Oils and Shea Butter and includes three products:
- “Wash-N-Go” Leave-In: The weightless formula moisturizes and softens while giving hair a healthy bounce and shine. Pracaxi Oil, Acai Extract and Olive Oil add definition to waves and coils, while also reducing frizz
- Style Control Gel: A gel that can be used on all hair types to keep styles locked in place while staying soft to the touch. It is blended with Pracaxi Oil, Acai Extract and Castor Oil to help prevent flaking and product residue.
- Curl Twisting Custard: Ideal for curls and coils, this creamy custard-like formula adds moisture, while enhancing style, definition and preventing frizz
Price: $11-$13; Available exclusively at Sally Beauty nationwide and online at SallyBeauty.com
*Sally Beauty LOVE IT OR RETURN IT GUARANTEE: This new year, try something new at SALLY BEAUTY. And if your purchase doesn’t give you the results you hoped for, you can bring it back and Sally Beauty will happily help you FIND A BETTER SOLUTION – OR REFUND YOUR MONEY.
Why You’ll Love It (or not)
As a girl with relaxed tresses now, the only product I can really comment on is the Style Control Gel, which is unlike other gels. The nectar smell is just enough to not bother my nose as I wear it, and when applied to my slightly dampened hair, I’m good to go. I get the light hold I need without any crunchiness in sight!
Thoughts on the Curl Twisting Custard and Wash-N-Go Leave-In to come!
Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie
- 3 Reasons To Love Carol’s Daughter Ultra-Conditioning Collection - March 23, 2017
- Nail Art Rules New York Fashion Week FW’17 Catwalks - February 15, 2017
- Your Guide To Valentine’s Day Kissable Lips - February 6, 2017