- The Cure For Hiding Bald Patches Is…
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix
- ShopHQ Special: Skinn Cosmetics Debuts 2 Products
- Shop In The Name Of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ideas: Murad Hydrate for Hope
- 5 Beauty Tools Every Woman Needs – Each Under $100
- Be “Your Most Radiant You!” With IT Cosmetics One -Day Deal
- Get Beyonce Hair With LUXHAIR NOW by Sherri Shepherd
- Brighten Up Dull Skin With NEW Clarisonic Wonder Tool!
- Get Cheeky With It! New Blush From Hard Candy Cosmetics
Color Me Crazy Nail Art Design Trends for Your Nails
- Updated: August 21, 2012
What ever happened to the days when a simple neutral, red or clear polish did the trick? Granted, not all of you are fully behind the crazy nail art designs trend for good reason, you’re simply not feelin’ it. But I recommend that you at least test the waters by wearing a not-so-safe solid nail shade that comes nowhere close to neutral like Blinding Obsession, an orange shimmer from Duri Cosmetics “12 Shades of Desire” Collection ($5, duri.com). It’s colorful but not jarring. If not on your hands then on your toes. The colors seen here: Bedroom Talk – Dark Nude, You Belong to Me – True Teal, Behind the Closed Doors – Deep Velvet Violet, Oh, My! – Classic Mauve & Undisclosed Desires – Scarlet Red Blinding Obsession – Orange Shimmer.
If you one shade lovers want to push the envelope a little further then try LCN Magnetic Nail Polish ($9.90, lcnusa.com). HKI loves the idea of this trend because it doesn’t involve a nail technician to get a professional looking design. Just apply one coat of polish and while it’s wet hold one of the four magnetic designs over your nails and within 7 seconds you’ll have a funky nail art design. Apply LCN”s top coat and you’re on your way. With tons of LCN polishes to choose from expect to have a ball choosing a new chip-resistant shade every week.
Daring divas can also create a free hand design similar to Ciara’s nails by using FingerPaints Striping Polish($3.49, sallybeauty.com) – 14 shades to choose from. FingerPaints are chip-resistant, go on super smooth and is long-wearing. What an awesome way to express yourself!
- The Cure For Hiding Bald Patches Is… - October 23, 2014
- Accessorize Boo-tifully With These Halloween Makeup Musts - October 22, 2014
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix - October 21, 2014