- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: June Jacobs Spa Collection
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Erno Laszlo
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: The Body Shop
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Save 30% At Guerlain Spa
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Laura Geller Beauty
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Strivectin
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Uni K Wax Center
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Jane Iredale Cosmetics
- There’s a NEW Hair Care Oil in Town!
Date Night Makeup Tips For A Hot Movie Date
- Updated: June 8, 2010
Chick flicks like Sex in the City 2 has ushered in the return of girls night out. However, a hot date to the movies is always in style and deserves just as much attention. So create a simple makeup look that makes an impact…even in a dark theater. And like the singer V.V. Brown, you too can pull off the ultimate “I’m just chillin’” look. Are you ready for some great date night makeup tips for a hot movie date?
If you must give a little drama, then let it be your eyes that gets the attention. The beautifully-packaged Terracotta Khôl Kajal Intense Indian Kohl by Guerlain ($35, sephora.com) is exactly the type of highly-pigmented eyeliner that brings drama to your peepers. Just apply it to the inner rim of your eyelid or create a daring cat-eye along your lash line. And to get this liner on just right, you’ll need the pretty Sweetheart Compact Mirror ($2.80, forever21.com) to check yourself out.
An eyeshadow is one thing, but what about an eye gel? There’s no need for a steady hand here, because all you do is swipe on this easy-to-use Hard Candy Glitteratzzi Eye Gel, GoGo Pink ($5, walmart.com). You can wear it alone or for you adventuresome types, wear it over eyeshadow for a really cool, shimmery effect.
Look like you weren’t even trying by using the organic Lip Lustre in Barely There by NVEY Eco ($24, lovehue.com). This is a 2-in-1 deal because it’s a natural lip color that also moisturizes. And lastly, sculpt your cheek bones with a pop of coral color from By Terry Blush-Expert Expert Mineral Compact Brush - Coral Folk ($55, barneys.com).
Now you have no reason to not look good even if it’s just at the movies.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening - November 21, 2014
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: June Jacobs Spa Collection - November 20, 2014
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Erno Laszlo - November 19, 2014