- Boots Beauty USA Takes Over NYC
- In 3 Days? QVC IT Cosmetics Special Value!
- Inside The Newest Name In Natural Skin Care
- Teeth Whitening Gets A Sexy Facelift
- 2 Reasons To Love The First-Ever Fine Fragrance Body Wash
- Is Mineral Makeup All That?
- Get Super Glossy Hair In One Spritz
- Owning This Funky, Fresh, Fly Fitness Band Is Smart
- Super-Size Your Skin Care Routine With This Gadget
- Chew Your Way To Healthy Hair Skin and Nails
Date Night Makeup Tips For A Hot Movie Date
- Updated: June 8, 2010
Chick flicks like Sex in the City 2 has ushered in the return of girls night out. However, a hot date to the movies is always in style and deserves just as much attention. So create a simple makeup look that makes an impact…even in a dark theater. And like the singer V.V. Brown, you too can pull off the ultimate “I’m just chillin’” look. Are you ready for some great date night makeup tips for a hot movie date?
If you must give a little drama, then let it be your eyes that gets the attention. The beautifully-packaged Terracotta Khôl Kajal Intense Indian Kohl by Guerlain ($35, sephora.com) is exactly the type of highly-pigmented eyeliner that brings drama to your peepers. Just apply it to the inner rim of your eyelid or create a daring cat-eye along your lash line. And to get this liner on just right, you’ll need the pretty Sweetheart Compact Mirror ($2.80, forever21.com) to check yourself out.
An eyeshadow is one thing, but what about an eye gel? There’s no need for a steady hand here, because all you do is swipe on this easy-to-use Hard Candy Glitteratzzi Eye Gel, GoGo Pink ($5, walmart.com). You can wear it alone or for you adventuresome types, wear it over eyeshadow for a really cool, shimmery effect.
Look like you weren’t even trying by using the organic Lip Lustre in Barely There by NVEY Eco ($24, lovehue.com). This is a 2-in-1 deal because it’s a natural lip color that also moisturizes. And lastly, sculpt your cheek bones with a pop of coral color from By Terry Blush-Expert Expert Mineral Compact Brush – Coral Folk ($55, barneys.com).
Now you have no reason to not look good even if it’s just at the movies.
Hue Knew It? I did.