- For Him This Holiday: A Molton Brown Gift Set
- FLOWER by Drew Barrymore Fragrance Gift Set
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches!
- Holiday Beauty Collection: By Terry
- Holiday Fragrance Gifts: Katy Perry Killer Queen
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish
- Fragrance Gifts: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Copper
- Holiday Body Care Gifts: Laura Mercier
- Gabrielle Union Helps ReLaunch SensatioNail Gel Polish!
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Laura Geller Beauty
Date Night Makeup Tips For A Hot Movie Date
- Updated: June 8, 2010
Chick flicks like Sex in the City 2 has ushered in the return of girls night out. However, a hot date to the movies is always in style and deserves just as much attention. So create a simple makeup look that makes an impact…even in a dark theater. And like the singer V.V. Brown, you too can pull off the ultimate “I’m just chillin’” look. Are you ready for some great date night makeup tips for a hot movie date?
If you must give a little drama, then let it be your eyes that gets the attention. The beautifully-packaged Terracotta Khôl Kajal Intense Indian Kohl by Guerlain ($35, sephora.com) is exactly the type of highly-pigmented eyeliner that brings drama to your peepers. Just apply it to the inner rim of your eyelid or create a daring cat-eye along your lash line. And to get this liner on just right, you’ll need the pretty Sweetheart Compact Mirror ($2.80, forever21.com) to check yourself out.
An eyeshadow is one thing, but what about an eye gel? There’s no need for a steady hand here, because all you do is swipe on this easy-to-use Hard Candy Glitteratzzi Eye Gel, GoGo Pink ($5, walmart.com). You can wear it alone or for you adventuresome types, wear it over eyeshadow for a really cool, shimmery effect.
Look like you weren’t even trying by using the organic Lip Lustre in Barely There by NVEY Eco ($24, lovehue.com). This is a 2-in-1 deal because it’s a natural lip color that also moisturizes. And lastly, sculpt your cheek bones with a pop of coral color from By Terry Blush-Expert Expert Mineral Compact Brush – Coral Folk ($55, barneys.com).
Now you have no reason to not look good even if it’s just at the movies.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches! - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish - December 17, 2014
- What’s In Your Shopping Channel Beauty Bag? - December 3, 2014