- Don’t Live Without This Creatures Dopp Kit!
- Skin Lightening Treatments That Do More Than Lighten
- We “Likey” Nugg Beauty Face Masks!
- Golden Globes Beauty Looks: Ava Duvernay
- Milani Cosmetics Contest – #Win a Trip to Milan, Italy!
- Get Voluminous Hair With Conair’s Latest Must
- Discover 4 New Ways To Awaken Your Senses
- The Overnight Skin Care Solution To Brighter Skin
- For Him This Holiday: A Molton Brown Gift Set
- FLOWER by Drew Barrymore Fragrance Gift Set
Fab Stretch Mark Creams for Pregnant Women
- Updated: November 23, 2010
The upside of pregnancy is that a beautiful life is growing inside of you. The downside are the unsightly stretch marks from the beautiful nine month journey are becoming visible on your stomach and breasts leaving you to wonder if there are products targeted towards pregnant women to treat these issues. Yes! We’ve found two fabulous stretch mark creams for pregnant women.
Pregnant women can agree that it’s a struggle to keep the skin on their stomachs and breasts supple and smooth, so using a deep penetrating cream like Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action ($39, nordstrom.com) is imperative. It helps to prevent and reduce the appearance of new and recent stretch marks. What’s more is that this product is compatible with breastfeeding.
Another must-have product is Tangerine Cocoa Butter Belly Cream by Novena Maternal Skin Care ($32, maternitique.com) because it prevents stretch marks during pregnancy and it also fades stretch marks after pregnancy. It contains cocoa butter, vitamin E & coconut oil.
While Granda Minnie’s The Big Brave, Boo Boo Balm ($20, vmvhypoallergenics.com) has nothing to do with stretch marks, it is a product that should be in your medicine cabinet. It can be used on infants, babies, newborns and even people with extremely dry & sensitive skins and pregnant and lactating moms. It treats various skin problems like eczema, wounds, cuts, psoriasis (scaly skin) and dermatitis (inflammation of the skin). It’s a very simple and gentle formulation that’s skin-friendly.
To Use: simply apply Kid Gloves Monolaurin Hand Sanitizer to your hands before using. If your wound needs cleaning, flush out with Oil’s Well Nurturing Do-It-Oil. With a small amount on your fingertip, apply The Big, Brave Boo-Boo Balm to the affected area three times each day or as often as needed. Your doctor may tell you to cover the area with a dressing after you have applied this ointment.
Hue Knew It? I did.On a separate note, because 2010 has been so great to me and hopefully to all of you, I’m having one more giveaway to bid farewell to this year. Click on The Glamourous Life Holiday Giveaway! to find out how three (3) lucky people can win the newest & most glamorous cosmetics from the well-known brand Physician’s Formula. Could you be one of my winners? Good luck!
- Shady Business: How to Wear Marsala - January 18, 2015
- Cheap Chic Solutions To Managing Curly Hair - January 14, 2015
- Get “Puuurrty” Skin With These Facial Cleansing Devices - December 23, 2014