- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced!
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s!
- Nia Long Dazzles with NEW White Diamonds Lustre Elizabeth Taylor
- New Nail Product Review: Lauren B. Beauty
- No “How-To” Needed With Artis Makeup Brushes!
- New LACOSTE Men’s Fragrance Promises To Inspire…
- Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes in Pink Grapefruit
- Laura Mercier’s “New Attitude” Summer 2014 Makeup Collection
- NEW Maybelline Product Launches For Summer 2014
- Eliminate The Pain of High Heel Sore Feet
My Daily Dressing: Finishing Cream Hair Products for Lustrous Hair
- Updated: February 22, 2011
Oils, sheen sprays, glossers and laminating sprays are used with the hope that they’ll make our locks appear glossy under the sun or shimmer under the moonlight. But there’s one option missing – finishing cream hair products. A lot of us think that finishing creams are just too heavy and thick to use, and that they’ll weigh your hair down. This may be true, but a lot depends on the product you use and how much you apply.
If you’ve checked out the corner beauty supply store or taken a stroll through the ethnic beauty section of a drug store, then you’ve probably seen Razac Perfect for Perms Finishing Creme ($6.99, beautyofnewyork.com) on the shelves. If you haven’t used it but always wanted to, here’s what you need to know. This finishing cream is made with a blend of essentials oils and protein which gives your hair lustre. Before you apply this product to your hair, be mindful of how much you use – a quarter-size is just enough.
Carol’s Daughter Healthy Hair Butter ($10.50, macys.com) is good for minimizing breakage and conditioning your hair and scalp, but because it contains seven essential oils (one of which is shea butter), you’ll inevitably get shiny hair.
Women with curly, kinky or wavy hair may like Hair Rules Hydrating Finishing Cream ($20, ulta.com) which touts itself as a non-greasy finishing product – it’s true. Before you get that desired healthy, glossy-looking hair, you first get hydrated, soft hair that lasts all day long. Also, refresh your style by applying this cream on dry hair. A little dab will do ya.
The hunt for that perfect product that delivers the results we want and require is never-ending. But when you find what works for you why look any further? The answer is because we’re fickle chicks who love discovering the next big thing!
Hue Knew It? I did.
- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced! - July 11, 2014
- The 5 “Do’s” of Swimsuit Season - July 9, 2014
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s! - July 7, 2014