- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: June Jacobs Spa Collection
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Erno Laszlo
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: The Body Shop
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Save 30% At Guerlain Spa
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Laura Geller Beauty
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Strivectin
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Uni K Wax Center
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Jane Iredale Cosmetics
- There’s a NEW Hair Care Oil in Town!
Get Glowing Skin and Hair Like FLOTUS Michelle Obama
- Updated: February 10, 2011
Get glowing skin and hair like FLOTUS Michelle Obama using skin and hair care products from Alba Botanica, Freeman Beauty, and Smooth ‘N Shine.
All hail to the First Lady, Michelle Obama! Not since Jackie O has a nation been so enamored with the wife of a sitting President. Aside from the obvious, Michelle catches and keeps our attention not because she’s black, but because she represents the epitome of class and sophistication.
While Michelle’s fashion sense is celebrated, emulated and documented, there are still people who scoff at her decision to wear clothing that reveals more skin than the previous First Ladies; naysayer’s listen up - don’t hate the player, hate the game. Beyond her clothing, it’s apparent that Mrs. Obama takes great pride in all aspects of her appearance which reminds us all to do the same.
There’s something to be said for glowing skin as evidenced here - it makes an impact when you’re wearing a strapless number or when your arms and much of your neckline are on display. A dress alone isn’t enough, so put a little more effort into your look by using an oil moisturizer like Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Organic Body Oil ($9.95, albabotanica.com) on your exposed parts. Blended with tropical nut oils for a silky feel that leaves your skin feeling soft, you can’t go wrong with this oil.
Bare Hands White Tea & Licorice Hand Renewal Brightening Balm ($2.99, freemanbeauty.com). Impress everyone with hands that are luminous, soft and chapped-free. The two main ingredients in this balm to help brighten and combat the signs of aging are white tea leaf and licorice extract.
You would agree that dry, dingy hair isn’t attractive. But lustrous, healthy tresses like the First Lady’s is and for only $1.99. Try Smooth ‘N Shine Silk Fusion Sixty-Second Critical Repair (1.7oz, target stores) which is infused with pearl extract & silk protein to condition and treat your damaged hair and watch as it morphs into manageable and shiny hair. And if this product doesn’t work for you, you’ve only spent $1.99.
So tell me. Are you ready to steal Mrs. O’s glow?
WIN MY FAVORITE 2 PRODUCTS FROM THIS ENTRY IF YOU’RE THE FIRST PERSON TO MAKE A COMMENT ON THIS POST ON THIS SITE! Make sure to leave me your email address.
NOTE: You must be located in the U.S.
THE WINNER IS Kimberly Harper!
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Fall Fragrances – What’s Your Scent? - November 22, 2014
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening - November 21, 2014
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: June Jacobs Spa Collection - November 20, 2014