- Boots Beauty USA Takes Over NYC
- In 3 Days? QVC IT Cosmetics Special Value!
- Inside The Newest Name In Natural Skin Care
- Teeth Whitening Gets A Sexy Facelift
- 2 Reasons To Love The First-Ever Fine Fragrance Body Wash
- Is Mineral Makeup All That?
- Get Super Glossy Hair In One Spritz
- Owning This Funky, Fresh, Fly Fitness Band Is Smart
- Super-Size Your Skin Care Routine With This Gadget
- Chew Your Way To Healthy Hair Skin and Nails
Get the Beauty Look of Chrisette Michele
- Updated: October 14, 2010
Chrisette Michele always manages to look soft, yet simultaneously flashes us with a little edge that isn’t off-putting or unapproachable. Gotta love her!
Get your version of this look by following these steps:
Apply a primer to your eyelids so the color doesn’t wipe off. Next, brush a warm, neutral shimmer across your eyelid and a light shimmer shade to the brow bone. Apply a slightly darker shade to the crease of your eye and blend. Use muted shades similar to what was in the Eyeshadow Quad by Smashbox Cosmetics (no longer available). The shades were perfectly coordinated to contour, highlight, and define your eyes.
Next, line the rim of your eyes with the black and purple colors from the Cream Eyeliner Palette in Mettalic by Smashbox Cosmetics ($32, ulta.com). Don’t concern yourself with being neat or having straight lines. Softly & gently blend outward just beyond your lashline. Next, plump and lengthen your lashes with a mascara to bring attention to your eyes.
If you have barely-there brows, use Brow Power’s Eyebrow Pencil, It Cosmetics ($24, henribendels.com) to temporarily restore them to recreate Chrisette’s look. Fill in with soft, gentle, short strokes.
Make your lips luscious by applying a creamy pink lipstick like Pink Stain by Lipstick Queen ($18, barneys.com). Remember to to use a lipliner that’s a shade or two darker. For staying power use a little foundation on your lips prior to applying your lipstick.
Get that fresh-faced appearance by applying MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush in Fleur Power ($18.50, maccosmetics.com). Locate the apple of your cheek. Next, gently sweep the blush brush in an upward motion starting from the apple of your cheek towards your hairline and blend.
Hue Knew It? I did.