- Glowology Skin Care Giveaway!
- The Body Shop Product Review: Body Butter in Honeymania
- As Seen On TV: The NEW Sheer Cover Studio Makeup Kit
- Beauty & Fashion Tastemakers Celebrate Stylist Ursula Stephen
- Hidden Gem In The City: New London Pharmacy
- SO Cute – The Floral Halo Trend!
- The Conair 3Q: The Next Wave In Hair Dryers
- Calm Frizzy Tresses With NEW Moroccanoil Smooth Collection
- No Nonsense Leggings Gets Stylish This Summer
- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced!
Thin No More: Get The Best Hair Thickening Shampoo for Men
- Updated: September 19, 2012
Help thicken and regrow your man’s thinning hair with hair thickening shampoo for men from three popular male grooming brands: Anthony Logistics for Men, Aubrey Organics Men, and Kerastase Homme.
If your man rejects the idea of taking a razor to the head in favor of holding onto his tufts of hair then this entry has his name all over it, but make sure he reads this entry before he makes an appointment at the local wig shop to get fitted for his first toupee.
Consider yourself lucky if your man skips the hair plugs altogether and gives one of these three hair-saving shampoos a shot at least making his thin mane look a littler fuller…
Swertia chirata is an extract found in Anthony Logistics Body Building Hair Thickening Shampoo ($30, sephora.com) which discourages hair loss. Anthony is a preventative hair loss daily shampoo and conditioner for men with fine or thinning hair. It prevents hair loss by strengthening damaged hair, increases the diameter of the hair shaft which simply means the larger the hair shaft the thicker the hair will be and builds body.
Although Aubrey Organics Ginseng Biotin Shampoo ($9.95, aubrey-organics.com) isn’t formulated to prevent hair loss, some of the ingredients in this product ginseng & he shou wu helps to energize the scalp and biotin adds highly sought after body and fullness.
According to dermatologist and hair restoration surgeon Dr. Umar, hair loss in men is often due to sensitivity to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) – a male hormone that causes hair loss. Kerastase Homme Capital Force Densifying Daily Treatment Shampoo ($38, kerastase-usa.com) fights the overproduction of DHT and helps to tone & strengthen hair and scalp while it leaves hair looking thicker and fuller.
Join the conversation right now on Twitter and use #HUEKNEWIT #YOURMAN #BALD #HAIRLOSS
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Glowology Skin Care Giveaway! - July 24, 2014
- As Seen On TV: The NEW Sheer Cover Studio Makeup Kit - July 22, 2014
- Beauty & Fashion Tastemakers Celebrate Stylist Ursula Stephen - July 22, 2014