- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix
- ShopHQ Special: Skinn Cosmetics Debuts 2 Products
- Shop In The Name Of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ideas: Murad Hydrate for Hope
- 5 Beauty Tools Every Woman Needs – Each Under $100
- Be “Your Most Radiant You!” With IT Cosmetics One -Day Deal
- Get Beyonce Hair With LUXHAIR NOW by Sherri Shepherd
- Brighten Up Dull Skin With NEW Clarisonic Wonder Tool!
- Get Cheeky With It! New Blush From Hard Candy Cosmetics
- Cure Crusty Heel Syndrome with PMD Hand and Foot Kit
Get the Winter Hair and Makeup Look of Gossip Girl’s Tika Sumpter
- Updated: January 18, 2011
Some of us can only dream of having a complexion this smooth and even, but why dream when you can buy Black Opal Cosmetics True Color Creme-to-Powder Foundation, Nutmeg ($9.50, blackopalbeauty.com) to get the same affect? It gives a medium coverage with sun protection and it’s a dual-finish formula that dries to a matte finish. Lucky for us there’s no ashiness in sight!
…and if you’ve ever dreamed of being a model, for the first time ever, you can enter the Black Opal True Beauty Model Search from now until February 28th! Click here for details.
New York winters are sometimes harsh, so taking care of your skin with Specific Beauty Daily Gentle Cleanser ($8.99, specificbeauty.com) should top your list. It’s A delicate, yet effective facial cleanser that won’t irritate sensitive skin and it leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. What makes SB different from other skin care lines is that it’s specifically made for multi-hued skin tones.
Another great addition to your skin care regimen is Maya Water Facial Mist Organic White Tea ($35, mayawater.no). It’s the lightweight solution for any pocketbook to revitalize dry & tired-looking skin. You can spray the mist on your bare skin to replenish your skin with moisture or spray it over your makeup to freshen up your face throughout the day.
Whether you wear your hair curly or straight like Raina, the founder of Free Your Mane, Israel Segal says that “women freak out over the Reviving Spray ($14.95, freeyourmane.com)! I’ve literally had people buying cases for their friends. This spray is the curly girl’s best friend – you can use it to refresh your look the ‘day after’ or as an amazing thermal prep before heat processes if you decide to go straight. It really adds moisture without adding frizz.”
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix - October 21, 2014
- 5 “Beautiful” Ways To Support Breast Cancer Awareness - October 21, 2014
- How To Get The Beachy Waves Look - October 19, 2014