- The Cure For Hiding Bald Patches Is…
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix
- ShopHQ Special: Skinn Cosmetics Debuts 2 Products
- Shop In The Name Of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ideas: Murad Hydrate for Hope
- 5 Beauty Tools Every Woman Needs – Each Under $100
- Be “Your Most Radiant You!” With IT Cosmetics One -Day Deal
- Get Beyonce Hair With LUXHAIR NOW by Sherri Shepherd
- Brighten Up Dull Skin With NEW Clarisonic Wonder Tool!
- Get Cheeky With It! New Blush From Hard Candy Cosmetics
Get Your Man The Best After Shave Balm For Razor Burn
- Updated: October 17, 2012
Get your man the best after shave balm for razor burn from L’Occitane, Aubrey Organics, Pevonia, and Murad to get relief from shaving.
Nicks, scrapes and calming skin that feels like it’s on fire after a shave are the risks a man takes on when he decides to take a blade to the face. Be it for personal or for professional reasons, are these risks worth it? Absolutely, but only if he’s got the right “stuff” in his medicine cabinet to stop the suffering once and for all.
HKI got the opinion of a true metrosexual, Ankit P. of Eastern Indian descent who was more than happy to lend his thoughts on Murad Man Razor Burn Rescue ($35, murad.com) – a product that’s formulated to fight razor burn, shaving irritation, ingrown hairs and razor bumps. It contains tea tree oil to fight bacteria & glycolic acid which purges pores of dead skin and debris so hair bumps don’t form.
Ankit said of ‘Rescue’, “it’s a very light cream, goes on easy and a small amount can cover a large area. It doesn’t leave an oily residue, feels cool to the touch and has soothing qualities to help alleviate irritation. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky and the scent isn’t overbearing. Good product 4/5 rating. [I'm] waiting to see if it causes me to break out or not. Side note: Ankit didn’t breakout not one bit.
After taking an impromptu vote among some male friends, the majority concluded that they’d most likely purchase an after-shave balm because balms are primarily about soothing – check these out…
L’Occitane Cade After Shave Balm ($30, usa.loccitane.com) is blended with shea butter and birchwood sap extract to reduce redness and relieve tightness along with essential oils like Immortelle and rosemary to soothe nicks and breakouts. ‘Cade’ is incredibly light an absorbs quickly.
Aubrey Organics Men’s Stock City Rhythms After Shave Balm ($11.50, aubrey-organics.com) cools and tightens pores while it hydrates & reduces razor bumps. If your man likes the smell of cedar and sandalwood then this product is definitely for him.
Pevonia Soothing After Saving Balm ($48.50, pevonia.com) is a very light balm that contains Green Tea and Ginkgo Biloba to hydrate, calm down redness and speed up healing.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- The Cure For Hiding Bald Patches Is… - October 23, 2014
- Accessorize Boo-tifully With These Halloween Makeup Musts - October 22, 2014
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix - October 21, 2014