- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: June Jacobs Spa Collection
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Erno Laszlo
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: The Body Shop
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Save 30% At Guerlain Spa
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Laura Geller Beauty
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Strivectin
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Uni K Wax Center
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Jane Iredale Cosmetics
- There’s a NEW Hair Care Oil in Town!
Golden Globes 2013 Best Dressed
- Updated: January 15, 2013
There was no shortage of “Wow Factor” on this year’s Golden Globes Red Carpet. I fully expected to see celebrity dresses with splashes of color, but instead I saw dreary darks and strikes of bad lightning on the carpet. But like any dark day, sunlight peaked through at times which made me smile and reinforced my belief in Hollywood’s red carpet unofficial mantra – “it’s all about glitz, glamour and elegance.”
Here’s HKI’s picks for Golden Globes 2013 best dressed and some misses:
Usually Rosario Dawson confuses us with her red carpet looks, but she surprised us in a good way this past Sunday. She charmed us in a baby blue peplum dress with capped sleeves. The cascade of waves in her hair paired with a neutral colored face completed the look.
What’s up with Thandie Newton? She been ‘missing’ more than ‘hitting’ on the carpet lately and this year’s Globes just added to the bad run. She wore a gray mini GILES Spring/Summer 2013 dress that just wasn’t appropriate for the occasion – maybe for the after party, but not for the awards show itself. We beg of you Thandie, bring back your elegant self quick, fast and in a hurry!
NeNe Leakes has arrived. She attended the Globes in a black and white Carolina Herrera stunner and even though her confidence allows her to pull off wearing a black plastic bag, I’d love to see her really glitz it up for the Hollywood red carpets.
We know that Halle Berry is beautiful, but I wasn’t impressed with her look. She wore a Versace Atelier Fall 2012 print one shoulder gown – pretty, but snooze fest. We’ve seen this look on Halle time and again and again…time to hit the reset button Ms. Berry – you need a new look.
- Golden Globes 2013 Best Dressed - January 15, 2013
- Shapewear Essentials That Lift, Smooth, Flatten & Cinch - January 7, 2013
- 4 Pieces For Transitioning Your Wardrobe From Fall To Winter - December 20, 2012