- New Face of MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam 2015 Is Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Chung & Joe Zee Join Forces For Simply Stylist NYC
- The Trick To Hiding A Bald Spot Is…
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix
- ShopHQ Special: Skinn Cosmetics Debuts 2 Products
- Shop In The Name Of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ideas: Murad Hydrate for Hope
- 5 Beauty Tools Every Woman Needs – Each Under $100
- Be “Your Most Radiant You!” With IT Cosmetics One -Day Deal
- Get Beyonce Hair With LUXHAIR NOW by Sherri Shepherd
Great Sunscreen Products for Face & Body
- Updated: April 4, 2012
The sun is the ultimate back drop to the bright yellow dress of Kerry Washington, star of the new ABC freshman drama ‘Scandal’. However, her ultimate accessory shouldn’t be her fly clutch, but her sunscreen. Because guess what? Black DOES crack!
The signs of aging may take longer to appear on people with darker pigmented skin, especially around the eyes, but it eventually does if not properly cared for and protected with sunscreen products for face and body. Keep the fragile area around your eyes hydrated and protected while you’re having fun in the sun by trying Lancome’s Bienfait Multi-Vital Eye SPF 28 Sunscreen ($39, bloomingdales.com). Bienfait Multi-Vital Eye is a treatment rich in vitamins E & B5, minerals, and essential fatty acids to help boost your skins defenses while high-potency moisturizers deliver moisture around the clock. Bienfait also helps to improve the appearance of dark circles and puffiness is reduced.
As you know, a lip gloss is my number one favorite beauty product and when sunscreen is added to the mix, magic is created as in the case of Murad’s Energizing Pomegranate Lip Protector SPF 15 ($17, murad.com)! Each time you use this product the texture of your lips are improved because they’re being exfoliated. Good bye dry, flake-ridden lips. NOTE: Pomegranate is a popular skin care ingredient rich in tannins, same as what you’d find in wines that contain “defensive compounds that counteract bacteria and fungi by interfering with their surface proteins.”
Technology advancements in sunscreens have come a long way, yet there are still a few out there that haven’t quite gotten the message that sticky and heavy is not a good thing, but Australia Gold’s Sheer Coverage Continuous Spray SPF 30 ($10.99, ulta.com) did. ‘Sheer Coverage’ is an extremely lightweight, water-resistant sunscreen formulation that dries quickly and feels like a second skin. AG’s one-pump application absorbs quickly and leaves your skin shine-free.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- New Face of MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam 2015 Is Miley Cyrus - October 29, 2014
- Jamie Chung & Joe Zee Join Forces For Simply Stylist NYC - October 28, 2014
- Oil Facial Cleansers: Your Gateway To Radiant Skin - October 26, 2014