- For Him This Holiday: A Molton Brown Gift Set
- FLOWER by Drew Barrymore Fragrance Gift Set
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches!
- Holiday Beauty Collection: By Terry
- Holiday Fragrance Gifts: Katy Perry Killer Queen
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish
- Fragrance Gifts: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Copper
- Holiday Body Care Gifts: Laura Mercier
- Gabrielle Union Helps ReLaunch SensatioNail Gel Polish!
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Laura Geller Beauty
Great Sunscreen Products for Face & Body
- Updated: April 4, 2012
The sun is the ultimate back drop to the bright yellow dress of Kerry Washington, star of the new ABC freshman drama ‘Scandal’. However, her ultimate accessory shouldn’t be her fly clutch, but her sunscreen. Because guess what? Black DOES crack!
The signs of aging may take longer to appear on people with darker pigmented skin, especially around the eyes, but it eventually does if not properly cared for and protected with sunscreen products for face and body. Keep the fragile area around your eyes hydrated and protected while you’re having fun in the sun by trying Lancome’s Bienfait Multi-Vital Eye SPF 28 Sunscreen ($39, bloomingdales.com). Bienfait Multi-Vital Eye is a treatment rich in vitamins E & B5, minerals, and essential fatty acids to help boost your skins defenses while high-potency moisturizers deliver moisture around the clock. Bienfait also helps to improve the appearance of dark circles and puffiness is reduced.
As you know, a lip gloss is my number one favorite beauty product and when sunscreen is added to the mix, magic is created as in the case of Murad’s Energizing Pomegranate Lip Protector SPF 15 ($17, murad.com)! Each time you use this product the texture of your lips are improved because they’re being exfoliated. Good bye dry, flake-ridden lips. NOTE: Pomegranate is a popular skin care ingredient rich in tannins, same as what you’d find in wines that contain “defensive compounds that counteract bacteria and fungi by interfering with their surface proteins.”
Technology advancements in sunscreens have come a long way, yet there are still a few out there that haven’t quite gotten the message that sticky and heavy is not a good thing, but Australia Gold’s Sheer Coverage Continuous Spray SPF 30 ($10.99, ulta.com) did. ‘Sheer Coverage’ is an extremely lightweight, water-resistant sunscreen formulation that dries quickly and feels like a second skin. AG’s one-pump application absorbs quickly and leaves your skin shine-free.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches! - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish - December 17, 2014
- What’s In Your Shopping Channel Beauty Bag? - December 3, 2014