- Beauty & Fashion Tastemakers Celebrate Stylist Ursula Stephen
- Hidden Gem In The City: New London Pharmacy
- SO Cute – The Floral Halo Trend!
- The Conair 3Q: The Next Wave In Hair Dryers
- Calm Frizzy Tresses With NEW Moroccanoil Smooth Collection
- No Nonsense Leggings Gets Stylish This Summer
- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced!
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s!
- Nia Long Dazzles with NEW White Diamonds Lustre Elizabeth Taylor
- New Nail Product Review: Lauren B. Beauty
Great Sunscreen Products for Face & Body
- Updated: April 4, 2012
The sun is the ultimate back drop to the bright yellow dress of Kerry Washington, star of the new ABC freshman drama ‘Scandal’. However, her ultimate accessory shouldn’t be her fly clutch, but her sunscreen. Because guess what? Black DOES crack!
The signs of aging may take longer to appear on people with darker pigmented skin, especially around the eyes, but it eventually does if not properly cared for and protected with sunscreen products for face and body. Keep the fragile area around your eyes hydrated and protected while you’re having fun in the sun by trying Lancome’s Bienfait Multi-Vital Eye SPF 28 Sunscreen ($39, bloomingdales.com). Bienfait Multi-Vital Eye is a treatment rich in vitamins E & B5, minerals, and essential fatty acids to help boost your skins defenses while high-potency moisturizers deliver moisture around the clock. Bienfait also helps to improve the appearance of dark circles and puffiness is reduced.
As you know, a lip gloss is my number one favorite beauty product and when sunscreen is added to the mix, magic is created as in the case of Murad’s Energizing Pomegranate Lip Protector SPF 15 ($17, murad.com)! Each time you use this product the texture of your lips are improved because they’re being exfoliated. Good bye dry, flake-ridden lips. NOTE: Pomegranate is a popular skin care ingredient rich in tannins, same as what you’d find in wines that contain “defensive compounds that counteract bacteria and fungi by interfering with their surface proteins.”
Technology advancements in sunscreens have come a long way, yet there are still a few out there that haven’t quite gotten the message that sticky and heavy is not a good thing, but Australia Gold’s Sheer Coverage Continuous Spray SPF 30 ($10.99, ulta.com) did. ‘Sheer Coverage’ is an extremely lightweight, water-resistant sunscreen formulation that dries quickly and feels like a second skin. AG’s one-pump application absorbs quickly and leaves your skin shine-free.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Beauty & Fashion Tastemakers Celebrate Stylist Ursula Stephen - July 22, 2014
- Hidden Gem In The City: New London Pharmacy - July 21, 2014
- SO Cute – The Floral Halo Trend! - July 20, 2014