- Peter Thomas Roth: The New Face & New Skin Care
- NEW MAKEUP: Elizabeth Arden Summer Escape Collection
- New LIPSTICK QUEEN Launches – Spring 2014
- Read This Before Booking Your Next Cosmetic Procedure
- READER TELLS ALL About the NEW Strivectin Stretch Mark Cream
- In The Mood For Long Hair? Rent A Wig
- Introducing: MAC Cosmetics Playland Collection
- LOVE This Pint-Size Facial Cleansing Tool – Pulsaderm Buddy
- SheaMoisture Gets Into the Cosmetics Game
- The SFP LookBook – The Ultimate “Must” for Fashion Lovers
Hair Bun Tools for Styling Buns & A Curly Hairdo
- Updated: May 14, 2013
If the allure of a simple ponytail has fizzled out and you’re itching to try a new style that doesn’t involve calling in the stylin’ troops, what’s a girl to do? Give one of these fun, functional hair bun tools a go and create perfect spiral curls or that masterpiece of a bun that doesn’t require a million hair pins.
Just like the web page says of Hot Buns Simple Styling Solution ($10, buyhotbuns.com) – roll, snap and wrap! Getting the perfect bun is really that easy and each time you walk away looking as if a professional did it. Here’s how to get your very own Hot Buns. One winner!
GIVEAWAY OPPORTUNITY: “Like” Hot Buns Facebook Fan Page and Leave a comment here telling me that you did.
Ends May 15th.
Rid yourself of the 20 or so pins you’d normally use to create a bevy of updo’s and get ready to be amazed by what the Goody Spin Pin ($5.89, target.com) can do! Even in the thickest of manes, all you do is twist the pin into position and your hair stays completely secure until you remove it. Comes in light and dark.
HKI and fellow beauty blogger Naila Carter of Naila You’re On! love us some Curlformers (from $13.99, Sally Beauty stores & sallybeauty.com)! Save your fingers from curling iron burn and get the curls you’ve been after in just a few simple steps – hook, pull through and let dry. LOVE the fact that Curlformers comes in different sizes for different size curls and are color-coded.