- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Urban Decay
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: June Jacobs Spa Collection
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Erno Laszlo
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: The Body Shop
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Save 30% At Guerlain Spa
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Laura Geller Beauty
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Strivectin
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Uni K Wax Center
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Jane Iredale Cosmetics
Holiday Beauty Must Haves That Make Gift-Giving Enjoyable
- Updated: November 9, 2010
One holiday must-have list just isn’t enough! Part II offers even more holiday beauty must haves that make gift-giving that much more enjoyable.
Color’s the name of the game and Physicians Formula has taken a bold step in this direction with their Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Pop Collection (seen here Pop Hazel Eyes & Pop Green Eyes, $10.99, ulta.com). The collection is also available in Pop Blue & Pop Brown). To enhance the color of your own eyes or the ones you borrowed for a day, use individual shades from the appropriate Shimmer Strip to illuminate your eyes, or have a little more fun and combine the shades from the bold palettes to make a dramatic statement.
To create eyes that pop, Physicians Formula suggests you follow these steps:
Step 1. Sweep a medium shade over lid as a base.
Step 2. Apply a light shade to brow bone and inner eye corner to highlight.
Step 3. Use a dark shade to line upper and lower lash line with pointed top of applicator. For dramatic results and longer lasting wear, lightly wet pro-sponge applicator before sweeping over powder.
MAC Cosmetics never ceases to fail with their holiday collections. This year they’ve introduced A Tartan Tale. The collection seen here is Chapter 1 Violet My Love & Lash Line Kit (available Oct 28 – Dec) ($36). You receive the black patent bag, along with Fluidline in Macroviolet, Pigment in Violet, Zoomblack mascara and a #209 brush. Buy this kit for the woman who dares to be different.
Constantly licking your lips or keeping that way-too-large jar of Vaseline in your pocketbook (you know who you are) probably isn’t the best way to keep your lips moisturized. Keep your tongue away from your lips, and remove that unsightly bulge from your purse and pick up Kiehl’s Lip Balm Set ($36, nordstrom.com). Sooth and protect your lips with Kiehl’s #1 lip balm in four flavors: Cranberry, Mango, Vanilla and Coconut.
A holiday outfit deserves Deborah Lippmann Limited-Edition Trio, All That Jazz Nail Color ($40, barneys.com). With names like Razzle Dazzle (a darkened raspberry sizzle), Some Enchanted Evening (a pink salmon shimmer), and Lady Sings the Blues (a silver-sparkled blue), these glittery nail polishes are sure to give you just the right amount of sparkle for a playful approach to beauty during the holiday season.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Urban Decay - November 24, 2014
- Fall Fragrances – What’s Your Scent? - November 22, 2014
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening - November 21, 2014