- No Nonsense Leggings Gets Stylish This Summer
- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced!
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s!
- Nia Long Dazzles with NEW White Diamonds Lustre Elizabeth Taylor
- New Nail Product Review: Lauren B. Beauty
- No “How-To” Needed With Artis Makeup Brushes!
- New LACOSTE Men’s Fragrance Promises To Inspire…
- Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes in Pink Grapefruit
- Laura Mercier’s “New Attitude” Summer 2014 Makeup Collection
- NEW Maybelline Product Launches For Summer 2014
Hydrate Your Skin With 3 Body Moisturizers For Dry Skin
- Updated: June 12, 2012
Our mission is to identify body moisturizers that actually relieve dry, tight-feeling skin. Hydrate your skin with body moisturizers for dry skin from Moroccanoil, Abmi, & Desert Essence, and banish dry skin.
Yours truly loves everything about AMBI Soft & Even Creamy Oil Lotion ($8.49, shopambi.com), it’s pleasant fragrance, it’s ability to absorb quickly and the fact that it doesn’t leave behind a greasy residue, but above all, no more ashen elbows. Love!
As mentioned in WHAT’S NEW: At-Home Spa Products, the popular hair brand Moroccanoil has delved into the body care category and the one product that works some serious magic on the driest of skin is Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Treatment ($27, morcoccanoil.com) – a honey-lavender scented gel that melts into an oil and you massage in.
[READ: WHAT'S NEW: At-Home Spa Products]
Another product option for soothing dry skin is Desert Essence Nourishing Body Oil, Cactus Flower ($9.99, desertessence.com), a body oil that contains a blend of safflower, jojoba, grape seed, and soybean & omega-6 fatty acids to nurture and moisturize all skin types. For under $10 you get get a lot out of this product because you can also use this oil as a hot oil treatment for your hair, cuticle oil & massage oil. That’s what HKI calls value shopping.
Rochelle Wiseman photo credit: Bauer Griffin / Keri Hilson photo credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America