- Glowology Skin Care Giveaway!
- The Body Shop Product Review: Body Butter in Honeymania
- As Seen On TV: The NEW Sheer Cover Studio Makeup Kit
- Beauty & Fashion Tastemakers Celebrate Stylist Ursula Stephen
- Hidden Gem In The City: New London Pharmacy
- SO Cute – The Floral Halo Trend!
- The Conair 3Q: The Next Wave In Hair Dryers
- Calm Frizzy Tresses With NEW Moroccanoil Smooth Collection
- No Nonsense Leggings Gets Stylish This Summer
- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced!
Keep A Fresh Face With A Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Updated: September 28, 2010
With singer Shontelle‘s hectic New York Fashion Week schedule, every event called for a change of clothes and makeup. Therefore that could only mean one thing – a great gentle skin cleanser that cleared away all the dirt and grime from that day’s activities so you could start the process of applying makeup all over again for the next event. Even nailing her down for an interview with us was tough.
Many of us already know the usual suspects like Cetaphil and Dove. But what about Ambi Essentials Gentle Cleanser ($4.99, shopambi.com, local drugstores)? The name says it all. It’s a gentle cleanser that can be used repeatedly without over-drying or clogging your pores and works on all skin types. And for the most sensitive skin type, it will not garner a reaction.
Another suitable option for all skin types is cellCeuticals Extremely Gentle Skin Cleanser (cellceuticalskincare.com). At $35 it isn’t exactly cheap, and while both products lift dirt and grime away from your face and both are non-irritating, this product gives you additional humectants like glycerin which draws moisture to your skin which softens its surface and diminishes lines caused by dryness.
Always remember to put your best “face” forward by finding the perfect cleanser to get your skin squeaky clean like has and prep your canvas for your paparazzi close-up – with or without without makeup. Do you dare?
Don’t forget to enter for your chance to win fabulous prizes in the HKI Beauty Bundle Giveaway!
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Glowology Skin Care Giveaway! - July 24, 2014
- As Seen On TV: The NEW Sheer Cover Studio Makeup Kit - July 22, 2014
- Beauty & Fashion Tastemakers Celebrate Stylist Ursula Stephen - July 22, 2014