- Skin Lightening Treatments That Do More Than Lighten
- We “Likey” Nugg Beauty Face Masks!
- Golden Globes Beauty Looks: Ava Duvernay
- Milani Cosmetics Contest – #Win a Trip to Milan, Italy!
- Get Voluminous Hair With Conair’s Latest Must
- Discover 4 New Ways To Awaken Your Senses
- The Overnight Skin Care Solution To Brighter Skin
- For Him This Holiday: A Molton Brown Gift Set
- FLOWER by Drew Barrymore Fragrance Gift Set
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches!
Lip Gloss: A Beauty Editor’s Secret Beauty Obsession
- Updated: March 22, 2012
Quick! If you had to choose right now without skipping a beat, what would you say is your absolute beauty product obsession? Please please say lip gloss.
It’s no secret that lipgloss has ruled my days and nights since I entered this beauty game and there are no signs of this obsession slowing down. It’s easy to wear and comes in tons of varieties and shades Wanna know what makes me tick, then check out these lip gloss products that make it all worth it.
Gotta love C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint Magenta Mint No. 1641 ($7.50, bigelowchemists.com) first off because the mint flavor really does kill bad breath, gives you high shine with a nice cooling sensation and leaves a hint of color on your pout to boot. Six shades in all. Bye bye Wrigley’s Spearmint Gum.
As we continue on this product journey, we musn’t forget that lipgloss doesn’t look good on dry or dare I say it – crusty-looking lips! Mentioned before in What’s New in Lust-Worthy Hair, Skin & Makeup Products, the pièce de résistance of lip exfoliation products is Laura Geller Lip Strip ($19, laurageller.com) because it’s such a great & necessary product and not mentioning it a second time would be a huge disservice to ya’ll.
The sad truth about lipglosses is that most aren’t moisturizing, but where there’s a will there’s a way and Clinique Superbalm Moisturing Lip Gloss ($15, clinique.com) has filled that gap with great success. A lip gloss that relieves dryness…what else could you ask for? Comes in eight shades.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Shady Business: How to Wear Marsala - January 18, 2015
- Cheap Chic Solutions To Managing Curly Hair - January 14, 2015
- Get “Puuurrty” Skin With These Facial Cleansing Devices - December 23, 2014