- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s!
- Nia Long Dazzles with NEW White Diamonds Lustre Elizabeth Taylor
- New Nail Product Review: Lauren B. Beauty
- No “How-To” Needed With Artis Makeup Brushes!
- New LACOSTE Men’s Fragrance Promises To Inspire…
- Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes in Pink Grapefruit
- Laura Mercier’s “New Attitude” Summer 2014 Makeup Collection
- NEW Maybelline Product Launches For Summer 2014
- Eliminate The Pain of High Heel Sore Feet
- Say GoodBye to Gray Hair Flawlessly in 30 Seconds!
Lip Gloss: A Beauty Editor’s Secret Beauty Obsession
- Updated: March 22, 2012
Quick! If you had to choose right now without skipping a beat, what would you say is your absolute beauty product obsession? Please please say lip gloss.
It’s no secret that lipgloss has ruled my days and nights since I entered this beauty game and there are no signs of this obsession slowing down. It’s easy to wear and comes in tons of varieties and shades Wanna know what makes me tick, then check out these lip gloss products that make it all worth it.
Gotta love C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint Magenta Mint No. 1641 ($7.50, bigelowchemists.com) first off because the mint flavor really does kill bad breath, gives you high shine with a nice cooling sensation and leaves a hint of color on your pout to boot. Six shades in all. Bye bye Wrigley’s Spearmint Gum.
As we continue on this product journey, we musn’t forget that lipgloss doesn’t look good on dry or dare I say it – crusty-looking lips! Mentioned before in What’s New in Lust-Worthy Hair, Skin & Makeup Products, the pièce de résistance of lip exfoliation products is Laura Geller Lip Strip ($19, laurageller.com) because it’s such a great & necessary product and not mentioning it a second time would be a huge disservice to ya’ll.
The sad truth about lipglosses is that most aren’t moisturizing, but where there’s a will there’s a way and Clinique Superbalm Moisturing Lip Gloss ($15, clinique.com) has filled that gap with great success. A lip gloss that relieves dryness…what else could you ask for? Comes in eight shades.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- The 5 “Do’s” of Swimsuit Season - July 9, 2014
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s! - July 7, 2014
- Nia Long Dazzles with NEW White Diamonds Lustre Elizabeth Taylor - July 6, 2014