- Reality TV Star Talks Chronic Dry Eye
- Dark and Lovely Turns Up in NYC
- She Winks Lash Studio Creates Fabulous Falsies!
- Pipers Perfumery: The Girl Next Door Fragrance
- Juicy Couture Launches Viva La Juicy Gold Couture!
- Stars Come Out For Panasonic Beauty Bar!
- NYFW Spring 2015: Essie Nails at Alice + Olivia
- NYFW Spring 2015: NARS Beauty Report – Naeem Khan
- Ingredient Du Jour In Lip Gloss: Dragon’s Blood
- Maintain Healthy Skin & Hair With Vemma Nutrition
Lip Gloss: A Beauty Editor’s Secret Beauty Obsession
- Updated: March 22, 2012
Quick! If you had to choose right now without skipping a beat, what would you say is your absolute beauty product obsession? Please please say lip gloss.
It’s no secret that lipgloss has ruled my days and nights since I entered this beauty game and there are no signs of this obsession slowing down. It’s easy to wear and comes in tons of varieties and shades Wanna know what makes me tick, then check out these lip gloss products that make it all worth it.
Gotta love C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint Magenta Mint No. 1641 ($7.50, bigelowchemists.com) first off because the mint flavor really does kill bad breath, gives you high shine with a nice cooling sensation and leaves a hint of color on your pout to boot. Six shades in all. Bye bye Wrigley’s Spearmint Gum.
As we continue on this product journey, we musn’t forget that lipgloss doesn’t look good on dry or dare I say it – crusty-looking lips! Mentioned before in What’s New in Lust-Worthy Hair, Skin & Makeup Products, the pièce de résistance of lip exfoliation products is Laura Geller Lip Strip ($19, laurageller.com) because it’s such a great & necessary product and not mentioning it a second time would be a huge disservice to ya’ll.
The sad truth about lipglosses is that most aren’t moisturizing, but where there’s a will there’s a way and Clinique Superbalm Moisturing Lip Gloss ($15, clinique.com) has filled that gap with great success. A lip gloss that relieves dryness…what else could you ask for? Comes in eight shades.
Hue Knew It? I did.