- New Face of MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam 2015 Is Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Chung & Joe Zee Join Forces For Simply Stylist NYC
- The Trick To Hiding A Bald Spot Is…
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix
- ShopHQ Special: Skinn Cosmetics Debuts 2 Products
- Shop In The Name Of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ideas: Murad Hydrate for Hope
- 5 Beauty Tools Every Woman Needs – Each Under $100
- Be “Your Most Radiant You!” With IT Cosmetics One -Day Deal
- Get Beyonce Hair With LUXHAIR NOW by Sherri Shepherd
Lip Gloss: A Beauty Editor’s Secret Beauty Obsession
- Updated: March 22, 2012
Quick! If you had to choose right now without skipping a beat, what would you say is your absolute beauty product obsession? Please please say lip gloss.
It’s no secret that lipgloss has ruled my days and nights since I entered this beauty game and there are no signs of this obsession slowing down. It’s easy to wear and comes in tons of varieties and shades Wanna know what makes me tick, then check out these lip gloss products that make it all worth it.
Gotta love C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint Magenta Mint No. 1641 ($7.50, bigelowchemists.com) first off because the mint flavor really does kill bad breath, gives you high shine with a nice cooling sensation and leaves a hint of color on your pout to boot. Six shades in all. Bye bye Wrigley’s Spearmint Gum.
As we continue on this product journey, we musn’t forget that lipgloss doesn’t look good on dry or dare I say it – crusty-looking lips! Mentioned before in What’s New in Lust-Worthy Hair, Skin & Makeup Products, the pièce de résistance of lip exfoliation products is Laura Geller Lip Strip ($19, laurageller.com) because it’s such a great & necessary product and not mentioning it a second time would be a huge disservice to ya’ll.
The sad truth about lipglosses is that most aren’t moisturizing, but where there’s a will there’s a way and Clinique Superbalm Moisturing Lip Gloss ($15, clinique.com) has filled that gap with great success. A lip gloss that relieves dryness…what else could you ask for? Comes in eight shades.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- New Face of MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam 2015 Is Miley Cyrus - October 29, 2014
- Jamie Chung & Joe Zee Join Forces For Simply Stylist NYC - October 28, 2014
- Oil Facial Cleansers: Your Gateway To Radiant Skin - October 26, 2014