After reading this post on Mother’s Day Gift ideas from Dermelect, Rituals Cosmetics, Dyptique , iS CLINICAL and Shaveworks, you may decide to poach a few of these ideas for yourself…I would.
For the mom who likes to keep her beauty rituals simple the Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Rescue ‘ME’ Natural Nail Treatment Kit ($49, www.dermelect.com) is exactly the gift she’s always wanted, but didn’t know it. The goal of this kit is to restore strength and vitality to the natural nail and includes four products to help reach that goal:
- Immaculate Nail Cleanse Prep acts as a primer to cleanse nails of oils and invisible impurities extending the life of the manicure.
- Launchpad Nail Strengthener is a peptide-infused base coat that strengthens nails.
- High Maintenance Instant Nail Thickener thickens thin, brittle nails.
- Rejuvenail Fortifying Nail & Cuticle Treatment restores nails to their natural strength! www.dermelect.com ($49)
For the mom who cares less about her exterior and focuses more on inner peace, she’ ll love the floral-scented Dyptique Perfume Oil Duo ($98, dyptiqueparis.com) of the iconic fragrances from diptyque: L’Ombre dans l’Eau and Do Son. These alcohol-free, highly-concentrated rollerball perfumes make wearing perfume easy to apply, anytime, any place. And if mom has sensitive skin, she can wear these oils as well without issue.
Help mom jumpstart no hairy leg season with Shaveworks The Works Bare Perfection Kit ($54, anthony.com), which comes with the following full-size products:
- Pearl Polish — A gentle cleanser and luxurious shave oil that reduces irritation, provides long-lasting hydration and a smooth shave.
- Pearl Soufflé — The most luxurious, ultimate shave cream. Loaded with nourishing ingredients to soothe the skin and Capislow™, a plant-based natural ingredient, that makes hair less visible and softer.
- The Cool Fix — A soothing, cooling targeted blue gel that alleviates problems from waxing or shaving. Treats and reduces ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn and redness. I personally use this and swear by it!
All moms want or should want enviable skin. If your mom falls squarely into this category, then she’ll perk up after receiving iS Clinical Mother’s Day Gift Set ($99, lovelyskin.com) – an at-home spa facial experience like no other. iS stands for innovative skin care, which means that all of the products within this brand have been clinically-tested and developed to aid skin in resurfacing, smoothing, deep-cleansing, rejuvenating, toning and firming! This kit includes:
- Cleansing Complex: Clear, lightweight cleansing gel incorporates a balance of bio-nutrients, antioxidants, and mild resurfacing ingredients that thoroughly cleanse the surface and pores
- Tri-Active Exfoliant: Instantly smooths and polishes skin, helps minimize the appearance of large pores and reduces breakouts.
- Coolmint Revitalizing Masque: a luxurious cooling treatment designed to reinvigorate, refresh and provide soothing hydration.
- Copper Firming Mist: a copper and botanical refreshing mist that aids in collagen production
Note: These very products can be found in facials at Exhale and The Four Seasons Beverly Hills.
Her Mind, Body & Soul
And every mom could use a dose of happy by pampering herself with the Rituals True Happiness Giftset ($25, us.rituals.com), which includes the best-selling foaming shower gel, shampoo, body scrub and body cream – all aimed at making your mom smile.
Hue Knew It? I did.
Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie