- Boots Beauty USA Takes Over NYC
- In 3 Days? QVC IT Cosmetics Special Value!
- Inside The Newest Name In Natural Skin Care
- Teeth Whitening Gets A Sexy Facelift
- 2 Reasons To Love The First-Ever Fine Fragrance Body Wash
- Is Mineral Makeup All That?
- Get Super Glossy Hair In One Spritz
- Owning This Funky, Fresh, Fly Fitness Band Is Smart
- Super-Size Your Skin Care Routine With This Gadget
- Chew Your Way To Healthy Hair Skin and Nails
Motions Naturally You Hair Care Product Launch Event
- Updated: January 30, 2012
Motions called upon a small group of bloggers (including HKI) to gather at the chic New York City Mondrian Soho Hotel on January 26, 2012 for the official product launch of it’s most-anticipated product line. We got the lowdown on what Naturally You is and why dedicated readers like yourselves would surely embrace it.
Motions enters the natural hair category at a time when droves of women are deciding to and have already chosen to trade in their relaxer-dependent hairstyles in favor of natural tresses. This brand understands all too well that when a woman chooses to transition from relaxed to natural hair that it’s a very personal and emotional decision which is why theyll “guide you through this journey,” according to Karen W. Smith – Motions Brand Manager, Promotions.
Skeptical naturalistas and future ones need not worry about putting their faith in the newest kid on the block for these reasons:
- You’ll never be left to your own devices to figure out what to do with what Motions product when because they’re in it to win it with you!
- You’ll have the support of their resident celebrity hairstylist Ursula Stephen to help you along the way who by the way is an expert in textured hair so you’re in excellent hands. Ursula is fierce!
- There’s also excitement in the air surrounding the February release of Naturally You because it isn’t an expensive undertaking…women will get quality results for little money (prices range from $6-$6.99).
As we embark on Black History Month, women who call hair relaxers their “bestie” should say thank you to it’s inventor…Garret Augustus Morgan Sr., but you same ladies should take comfort in knowing that while Motions is catering to a new segment of the hair care community, they continue to provide the remaining balance of women who chemically straighten their hair with high quality, very affordable hair care – products that can also be used if you’re mid-transition and are emigrating to the “other side.”
Whether you’re wearing your natural hair in tightly-coiled curls, loose ringlets, flowing waves or super straight, new Motions Naturally You products are specially-formulated to moisturize your hair with essential natural oils. Embrace the incredible beauty of your natural hair with Motions Naturally You. For more information visit us at click here.
Hue Knew It? I did.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Motions via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Motions.