- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced!
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s!
- Nia Long Dazzles with NEW White Diamonds Lustre Elizabeth Taylor
- New Nail Product Review: Lauren B. Beauty
- No “How-To” Needed With Artis Makeup Brushes!
- New LACOSTE Men’s Fragrance Promises To Inspire…
- Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes in Pink Grapefruit
- Laura Mercier’s “New Attitude” Summer 2014 Makeup Collection
- NEW Maybelline Product Launches For Summer 2014
- Eliminate The Pain of High Heel Sore Feet
Night Creams For Your Skin Type
- Updated: April 5, 2012
I know, I know. The last thing anyone wants to do at the end of a long day just before bedtime is slather on a night cream on a hope and a prayer that it’ll fix overly-parched skin or can calm skin that turns red if you look at it funny.
‘But why wear a night creams’ you ask? Because skin is better able to absorb treatment ingredients throughout the night to help combat the signs of aging that start to gradually appear around the age of 30 – signs like wrinkles, sagging, loss of elasticity and it also helps to infuse skin with essential hydration that’s lost throughout the day.
Now that you’re convinced, consider these night creams…
Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Lift & Resculpt Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream ($30, click here for store locations) is forall skin types. This product is the answer to restoring hydration and getting a firm and lifted appearance as it simultaneously relaxes the appearance of wrinkles brought on by repeated facial expressions like frowning and squinting. It also increases elasticity and resilience of skin.
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream ($20, nordstrom.com) works on all skin types, but is especially good for acne-proned skin. This non pore-clogging, mineral-rich night cream contains hyaluronic acid which traps moisture in is heaven to skin that is extremely dehydrated.
Look to PCA Skin Silkcoat Balm pHaze 20 ($36, lovelyskin.com) if you have mature or dry skin and/or live in a cold climate because it contains soothing botanicals and hydrolyzed silk for the ultimate in nighttime treatments. PCA is also an effective product choice for post procedure skin soothing and repair.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced! - July 11, 2014
- The 5 “Do’s” of Swimsuit Season - July 9, 2014
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s! - July 7, 2014