- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: June Jacobs Spa Collection
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Erno Laszlo
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: The Body Shop
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Save 30% At Guerlain Spa
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Laura Geller Beauty
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Strivectin
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Uni K Wax Center
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Jane Iredale Cosmetics
- There’s a NEW Hair Care Oil in Town!
Rejuvenate Dull Skin: Say Yes To Velvety Smooth Skin
- Updated: March 13, 2013
Don’t aspire to a healthier-looking, firmer & radiant complexion, just have it. To rejuvenate dull skin and to keep your skin in tact from season to season, especially if it fell victim to the dry weather this past winter, check out one of these rejuvenating skincare products, which promises to rejuvenate a dull complexion into one that’s envied by many.
A little wine tasting and new product sharing with the owners of Caudalie, a brand that “favors natural & environmentally-friendly active ingredients”, was on the menu last month at their exquisite spa at the Plaza Hotel in New York City. It was there that the beauty community came to know Caudalie Premier Cru ($155, us.caudalie.com) or better known as the “crème de la crème” because it delivers on the promise of hydrating parched skin as it addresses anti-aging issues like lack of firmness & a dull complexion. Caudalie Premier Cru contains hyaluronic acid to trap moisture in along with nine other “best in anti-aging molecules” to smooth wrinkles, firm facial contours and even skin tone. Apply morning and evening to face and neck.
Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream ($19.97, seabuckwonders.com) is on HKI’s radar because it’s a highly-concentrated lightweight formulation filled with Omega 3, 6, 9, and the powerful skin-healing Omega 7 to support your skin’s need for moisture just beneath its surface. Betcha thought it was all about the skin’s surface huh? This cream uses the age-defying properties of seabuckthorn oil to minimize fine
Although actress Salma Hayek can afford to buy what she wants without thought to price, I like that she created a line of products that speaks to the average woman’s pocketbook. A woman with just $20 budgeted to spend on an anti-aging solution that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps even texture and after 28 days feels firmer to the touch should look no further than Nuance Salma Hayek AntiAging Smooth & Firm Elixir ($19.99, cvs.com). ‘Elixir’ contains sea buckthorn extract to hydrate and smooth, O2 complex to promote a glowing complexion & vitamins A, C & E to condition skin.
Have you checked your medicine cabinet lately for old skin care products? TIP: If you’ve had it for more than two years and it smells different than when you first bought it, throw it out!
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening - November 21, 2014
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: June Jacobs Spa Collection - November 20, 2014
- Cyber Monday Beauty Deal: Erno Laszlo - November 19, 2014