- The Overnight Skin Care Solution To Brighter Skin
- For Him This Holiday: A Molton Brown Gift Set
- FLOWER by Drew Barrymore Fragrance Gift Set
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches!
- Holiday Beauty Collection: By Terry
- Holiday Fragrance Gifts: Katy Perry Killer Queen
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish
- Fragrance Gifts: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Copper
- Holiday Body Care Gifts: Laura Mercier
- Gabrielle Union Helps ReLaunch SensatioNail Gel Polish!
Rejuvenate Dull Skin: Say Yes To Velvety Smooth Skin
- Updated: March 13, 2013
Don’t aspire to a healthier-looking, firmer & radiant complexion, just have it. To rejuvenate dull skin and to keep your skin in tact from season to season, especially if it fell victim to the dry weather this past winter, check out one of these rejuvenating skincare products, which promises to rejuvenate a dull complexion into one that’s envied by many.
A little wine tasting and new product sharing with the owners of Caudalie, a brand that “favors natural & environmentally-friendly active ingredients”, was on the menu last month at their exquisite spa at the Plaza Hotel in New York City. It was there that the beauty community came to know Caudalie Premier Cru ($155, us.caudalie.com) or better known as the “crème de la crème” because it delivers on the promise of hydrating parched skin as it addresses anti-aging issues like lack of firmness & a dull complexion. Caudalie Premier Cru contains hyaluronic acid to trap moisture in along with nine other “best in anti-aging molecules” to smooth wrinkles, firm facial contours and even skin tone. Apply morning and evening to face and neck.
Sea Buckthorn Facial Cream ($19.97, seabuckwonders.com) is on HKI’s radar because it’s a highly-concentrated lightweight formulation filled with Omega 3, 6, 9, and the powerful skin-healing Omega 7 to support your skin’s need for moisture just beneath its surface. Betcha thought it was all about the skin’s surface huh? This cream uses the age-defying properties of seabuckthorn oil to minimize fine
Although actress Salma Hayek can afford to buy what she wants without thought to price, I like that she created a line of products that speaks to the average woman’s pocketbook. A woman with just $20 budgeted to spend on an anti-aging solution that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps even texture and after 28 days feels firmer to the touch should look no further than Nuance Salma Hayek AntiAging Smooth & Firm Elixir ($19.99, cvs.com). ‘Elixir’ contains sea buckthorn extract to hydrate and smooth, O2 complex to promote a glowing complexion & vitamins A, C & E to condition skin.
Have you checked your medicine cabinet lately for old skin care products? TIP: If you’ve had it for more than two years and it smells different than when you first bought it, throw it out!
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Get “Puuurrty” Skin With These Facial Cleansing Devices - December 23, 2014
- Solve The Drama of Split Ends - December 22, 2014
- Wondering How To Purge Clogged Pores? - December 20, 2014