Called the look of the decade, Ombré is a gradated wash of color that is popping up everywhere from runways and red carpets to hairstyles and home decor. Thankfully, Sally Hansen has made it easy to be a part of this trend with Insta-Ombre nail color.
An Easy 3-Step Process
Available in eight high-impact limited-edition glitter shades, this innovative ombre-in-a-bottle makes it easy for you to achieve this trending look in just three simple steps.
Step 1: Apply one coat to clean, dry nails.
Step 2: Apply a sdecond coat from mid-nail to the tip.
Step 3: Apply a third coat only the nail tip. And when you’re done, you’ve got a radiant wash of ombre color at your fingertips.
- Copper Cap: Beige that grows into a warm, copper glow
- Cobalt Coat: Blue, from barely-there to intense
- Layer On Lilac: A cool-toned take on purple (pictured)
- Scarlet Spark: A true red that fades into a whisper
- Gold Grade: Metallic glitter, from quiet to saturated
- Fuchsia-Nista: A bright pink with the slightest hint of violet
- Jade Fade: An enviable emerald hue
- Grey-diant: A stunningly sparkled fade from light to black
Availability: Chain drugstores and mass retailers worldwide
[tds-icon name=fa-twitter] Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie
Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie