- New Face of MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam 2015 Is Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Chung & Joe Zee Join Forces For Simply Stylist NYC
- The Trick To Hiding A Bald Spot Is…
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix
- ShopHQ Special: Skinn Cosmetics Debuts 2 Products
- Shop In The Name Of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ideas: Murad Hydrate for Hope
- 5 Beauty Tools Every Woman Needs – Each Under $100
- Be “Your Most Radiant You!” With IT Cosmetics One -Day Deal
- Get Beyonce Hair With LUXHAIR NOW by Sherri Shepherd
New Spring Must Have Beauty Products
- Updated: March 28, 2012
Changing seasons always brings with it trend-worthy wardrobe updates and what goes best with new clothes? New spring must have beauty products! Check out what “new” means to three popular drugstore beauty brands whose products they hope will find a home in your makeup kit this season.
Black Opal Beauty has long been a draw for women of color because of their deliciously-low price points and the range of products that speak directly to a vast array of skin tones. This season, Black Opal introduces new jewel-tone, richly-pigmented single eyeshadows for spring: Wifey (purple), Haute Haifa (fuschia), Love Fetish(soft pink) & No Scrubs (deep eggplant) which are all the perfect stylish addition to your new hot & happenin’ wardrobe. ($5, blackopalbeauty.com & drugstores)
There was an audible sigh of relief when 9 out of 14 of the newest L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup ($10.95, lorealparis.com) shades showed up at my doorstep…finally L’Oreal got the message that women of color come in a multitude of hues and those skin tones need foundations that work just for them…that work just for you. L’Oreal True Match “boasts the largest shade available in Foundation in the U.S., mass or prestige” with 33 shades in all.
The press-on nail trend is showing no signs of slowing down as evidenced by imPress Press-On Manicure, Lil Drummer Girl ($7.99. click for locations)…so what’s the appeal? There’s no dry time, you get a long-lasting shine withstands the test of time, it’s easy to remove – just peel ‘n go and the nails last up to one week while simultaneously protecting your natural nail. Great product, but I think I’ll stick with my therapeutic changing of the nail polish ritual…it does wonders for the mind!
Hue Knew It? I did.
- New Face of MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam 2015 Is Miley Cyrus - October 29, 2014
- Jamie Chung & Joe Zee Join Forces For Simply Stylist NYC - October 28, 2014
- Oil Facial Cleansers: Your Gateway To Radiant Skin - October 26, 2014