- New Face of MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam 2015 Is Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Chung & Joe Zee Join Forces For Simply Stylist NYC
- The Trick To Hiding A Bald Spot Is…
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix
- ShopHQ Special: Skinn Cosmetics Debuts 2 Products
- Shop In The Name Of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ideas: Murad Hydrate for Hope
- 5 Beauty Tools Every Woman Needs – Each Under $100
- Be “Your Most Radiant You!” With IT Cosmetics One -Day Deal
- Get Beyonce Hair With LUXHAIR NOW by Sherri Shepherd
Statement-Making Summer Dresses Sponsored by Hawaiian Tropic
- Updated: June 28, 2012
Earlier this week I pinned Kelly Rowland to the Hue Knew It ‘Beauty Muses’ Pinterest board with the message, “I want her entire closet.” With Kelly’s former Destiny’s Child wardrobe firmly stored away, she continues to wow HKI with her ever-changing hair, makeup and fashion choices and this season we’re all about make-a-statement summer dresses. Love your style girlfriend.
Take a bite out of Kelly’s book and greet this season wearing a floor-grazing, comfy smock like this floral print, stretchy maxi dress from Hanna Andersson - Summer Sun Maxi ($88, hannaandersson.com) that boasts a feminine crossover bodice and adjustable straps. Go high-low in this season’s trendiest color, coral and hemline via Chelsea Flower Coral Beaded Silk Dress ($280, theoutnet.com) or show off your legs in TIBI Sand/Magenta Sequin Shift Style Dress ($490, stylebop.com) – an eye-catching mini cut, colorblocked dress that’ll keep ‘em talkin’.
Adorn your summer gear with one of the hottest new shades from Maybelline New York Color Show, Purple Icon ($2.99, target.com). These shades are hot, hot, hot, but the best part is that even though the price is cheap, you don’t get what you pay for, you get a whole lot more! These gems go on like a professional manicure and dry quickly.
Alas, a great look and no fragrance to complete is a no-no, so make a statement with a Clive Christian fragrance. It wasn’t until I was seated on a plush couch at the Clive Christian Interiors showroom did I get the significance of this brand. Here’s a little history for you…
In 1872, Queen Victoria granted the use of the royal crown to the celebrated British perfume house – the Crown Perfumery as a mark of its quality and excellence. Crown Perfumery was acquired 125 years later by Clive Christian who, because he was inspired by its history and tradition created a set of perfumes that embrace both tradition and modernity which later led to the creation of Clive Christian ‘No. 1’ ($865, neimanmarcus.com) – officially recognized as the world’s most expensive perfume! Where’s my bottle?
Check out what other summer dresses Glam Publisher’s are loving by clicking here.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Hawaiian Tropic® Sun Care via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Hawaiian Tropic.
Hawaiian Tropic is a trademark of Tanning Research Laboratories, LLC.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- New Face of MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam 2015 Is Miley Cyrus - October 29, 2014
- Jamie Chung & Joe Zee Join Forces For Simply Stylist NYC - October 28, 2014
- Oil Facial Cleansers: Your Gateway To Radiant Skin - October 26, 2014