- Holiday Fragrance Gifts: Katy Perry Killer Queen
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish
- Fragrance Gifts: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Copper
- Holiday Body Care Gifts: Laura Mercier
- Gabrielle Union Helps ReLaunch SensatioNail Gel Polish!
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Laura Geller Beauty
- Gifts that Give Back To Charity: Ann Taylor
- Holiday Gift Ideas For Him: The Body Shop Shave Kit
- Pur Minerals Holiday Gift Set…Niiiceeee!
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Lavanila Body Care
Summer Fragrances That Fit Your Personality
- Updated: June 21, 2012
Fragrance is to an outfit as icing is to a cake – one just isn’t complete without the other wouldn’t you agree? Complete your wardrobe this summer with a fragrance that speaks to who you are or who you imagine yourself to be: spontaneous? sexy? sensual?
Check out our summer fragrances that may fit your personality:
- Unleash your spontaneous side with L’Eau De Chloe ($65-$85, sephora.com) – a feminine floral scent that connotes airy pastel summer dresses and rose petals – think footloose and fancy-free. L’Eau is made with 22 percent natural rose water and a delicate yet lively mix of floral notes like violet, and green outdoorsy notes like cedarwood and amber.
- Roberto Cavalli Fragrance ($65-$85, nordstrom.com) is the fragrance for the woman who wants to radiate sexuality and very much enjoys being the center of attention – a woman who never wants to go unnoticed. Could this be you, pray tell? Roberto Cavalli Fragrance is a mix of top note: pink peppercorn, middle note: orange flower absolute and base notes: mirabelle plum.
- Tap into your sensuality by wearing DKNY Golden Delicious Eau de Parfum (1.7oz, $62, sephora.com) – a 2012 Cosmetics Executives Women (CEW) Beauty Awards Finalist. The heart of Delicious is a tantalizing blend of floral touches of white rose, muguet flower, musk, sandalwood, and teakwood and when blended together lend a warm, lasting touch of sensuality. Be remembered.
ONE-DAY GIVEAWAY! Enter to win DKNY Golden Delicious Eau de Parfum
- Like the Hue Knew It Facebook Fan Page;
- Spread the word! Tweet or share this post, and follow Hue Knew It on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest. The more ways you follow/share, the more entries you get; and
- Leave a comment & include the details of how you shared if relevant. Please make sure you include your email address in the form so that I can contact you if you win!
You must be a fan of the Hue Knew It Facebook Fan Page to be eligible to win. Winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday, June 25th.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish - December 17, 2014
- What’s In Your Shopping Channel Beauty Bag? - December 3, 2014
- Black Friday Beauty Deal: Too Faced Cosmetics - November 26, 2014