- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced!
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s!
- Nia Long Dazzles with NEW White Diamonds Lustre Elizabeth Taylor
- New Nail Product Review: Lauren B. Beauty
- No “How-To” Needed With Artis Makeup Brushes!
- New LACOSTE Men’s Fragrance Promises To Inspire…
- Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes in Pink Grapefruit
- Laura Mercier’s “New Attitude” Summer 2014 Makeup Collection
- NEW Maybelline Product Launches For Summer 2014
- Eliminate The Pain of High Heel Sore Feet
Sunscreen Is The Best Way To Protect Skin From Sun Damage
- Updated: July 25, 2012
The best way to protect skin from sun damage and premature aging is by getting your man to use sunscreen from Dirt For Men, Murad Man, and Anthony Logistics For Men.
Oh dear, I need a chastity belt for my thoughts…why oh why isn’t there a law against looking this good and with no clothes on to boot?! Breathe in slowly and exhale even slower. I think I can focus now.
“I only have to wear sunscreen on the weekends if the sun is out,” and “naw, I don’t need that stuff” are actual statements that left the mouths of two different men this week when they were asked the question, “so do you wear sunscreen?” Both men could’ve avoided having all eyes on them via this entry if they had simply answered “yes, I wear it everyday” and meant it.
Some men will never fully grasp what it means to not wash their faces with a random bar of soap which is why HKI’s on a mission to ever so gingerly educate men on best grooming practices through each one of you fabulous ladies starting with today’s topic – sunscreen. It’s been said that men communicate using less words, so let’s keep the explanation for why sunscreen is necessary everyday rain or shine to only seven words and give them a few SPF product options to mull over. The explanation: it protects skin from aging and burning.
The following three products all do protect your man’s precious skin from the sun’s rays, but HKI loves Dirt For Men Armour, SPF 15 ($29, aveyou.com) strictly because of the packaging, Murad Man Face Defense, SPF 15 ($33, murad.com) because it’s oil-free and contains Vitamin E and Anthony Logistics For Men Oil-Free Facial Lotion SPF 15 ($32, ulta.com) because it’s fragrance-free and contains aloe to soothe and comfort skin. The upside of purchasing Anthony is a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this product is donated to prostate cancer research.
So who is “Your Man?” Your Man is your boyfriend. Your Man is a male relative. Your Man is a male friend who you think would benefit from learning a little somethin’ about grooming best practices.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced! - July 11, 2014
- The 5 “Do’s” of Swimsuit Season - July 9, 2014
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s! - July 7, 2014