- Extend Your Summer with Bulgari Omnia Indian Garnet
- Get Your Sexy Back With Deborah Lippmann Lip and Nail Duet
- BeautiControl Introduces New Color Line
- NARS Fall 2014 Makeup Collection
- Designed For You, By You – INNI Customizable Nail Wraps
- HUM Nutrition Keeps Your Sexy In Check
- Estee Lauder Fall 2014 Makeup Launches
- Perfect Your Summer Selfies With These 6 Tips!
- Glowology Skin Care Giveaway!
- The Body Shop Product Review: Body Butter in Honeymania
The Oscars 2013 Best Dressed
- Updated: February 26, 2013
As each celeb stepped in front of the throngs of photographers feverishly snapping away, hoping for the right moment to catch that “perfect” shot of today’s hot n’ happenin’ celebs, HKI compiled mental notes of the Oscars 2013 best dressed celebs this weekend.
Surprisingly, Halle Berry has had a few missteps this award season, but she rebounded in sleek Versace style at this years show among shows. One of my readers, Michelle G. said, “Seriously, hands down my favorite dress, [but] I want to fuss with her hair though” and I’m of the same thinking…Ms. B could stand a little mussing with the hair, but aside from that she still gets top honors from HKI.
As expected, Kerry Washington looked pretty as she represented the Django Unchained crew in a red Miu Miu gown with a beaded bodice that was simply stunning. The problem: she’s made better and more memorable statements at other shows and movie premiere’s this year. Maybe I’m just really hard to please.Tadashi Shoji knows how to dress my body], said Octavia Spencer to a reporter outside of the Governor’s party Sunday night. Who can argue with fact, Tadashi created a one-shoulder, tulle fantasy of a gown that cinched Octavia’s waist seamlessly to perfection.
Beyonce who? Solange Knowles has proven herself worthy of her “It” girl title. She wowed us yet again at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party in a can’t-miss, canary yellow Pucci gown. You betta go girl.
While Zoe Saldana‘s pale grey Alexis Mabille dress, albeit unconventional had everyone talking, it failed to impress moi, however, she improved on that hiccup by switching into a black Givenchy frock for the Vanity Fair party.