- New Model-Approved Hair Care: Schwarzkopf ULTIME
- Oscars Red Carpet Hair: Margot Robbie
- Oscars Red Carpet Beauty Looks: Lupita Nyong’o
- Oscars Red Carpet Beauty Looks: Ava Duvernay
- Why Moisture Jelly Products Are A “Do”
- Every IT Girl Should Rock This Perfume
- The Best Way To Get A Hollywood Smile
- Carmex Lip Balm = Smooch-Worthy Pouts!
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Does Suncare That Evens Skin Tone
- 57th Grammy Awards Beauty Looks: Gwen Stefani
The Oscars 2013 Best Dressed
- Updated: February 26, 2013
As each celeb stepped in front of the throngs of photographers feverishly snapping away, hoping for the right moment to catch that “perfect” shot of today’s hot n’ happenin’ celebs, HKI compiled mental notes of the Oscars 2013 best dressed celebs this weekend.
Surprisingly, Halle Berry has had a few missteps this award season, but she rebounded in sleek Versace style at this years show among shows. One of my readers, Michelle G. said, “Seriously, hands down my favorite dress, [but] I want to fuss with her hair though” and I’m of the same thinking…Ms. B could stand a little mussing with the hair, but aside from that she still gets top honors from HKI.
As expected, Kerry Washington looked pretty as she represented the Django Unchained crew in a red Miu Miu gown with a beaded bodice that was simply stunning. The problem: she’s made better and more memorable statements at other shows and movie premiere’s this year. Maybe I’m just really hard to please.Tadashi Shoji knows how to dress my body], said Octavia Spencer to a reporter outside of the Governor’s party Sunday night. Who can argue with fact, Tadashi created a one-shoulder, tulle fantasy of a gown that cinched Octavia’s waist seamlessly to perfection.
Beyonce who? Solange Knowles has proven herself worthy of her “It” girl title. She wowed us yet again at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party in a can’t-miss, canary yellow Pucci gown. You betta go girl.
While Zoe Saldana‘s pale grey Alexis Mabille dress, albeit unconventional had everyone talking, it failed to impress moi, however, she improved on that hiccup by switching into a black Givenchy frock for the Vanity Fair party.