- How To Find The Right Foundation For Every Shade
- Earth Day Beauty Essentials From Nature’s Gate
- NYC Reaches New Heights With New Bond No 9 Fragrance
- New Makeup. New Brand. CIRCA Beauty
- Say Bye To Zits With Acne Blue Light Therapy
- The ABC’s of Avoiding Skin Cancer
- LUXHAIR: Quality Wigs For $99 Or Less By Sherri Shepherd
- Whoa! Change Your Hair Color, Naturally
- Designer Perfumes Sans The Designer Prices
- Boots Beauty USA Takes Over NYC
The Oscars 2013 Best Dressed
- Updated: February 26, 2013
As each celeb stepped in front of the throngs of photographers feverishly snapping away, hoping for the right moment to catch that “perfect” shot of today’s hot n’ happenin’ celebs, HKI compiled mental notes of the Oscars 2013 best dressed celebs this weekend.
Surprisingly, Halle Berry has had a few missteps this award season, but she rebounded in sleek Versace style at this years show among shows. One of my readers, Michelle G. said, “Seriously, hands down my favorite dress, [but] I want to fuss with her hair though” and I’m of the same thinking…Ms. B could stand a little mussing with the hair, but aside from that she still gets top honors from HKI.
As expected, Kerry Washington looked pretty as she represented the Django Unchained crew in a red Miu Miu gown with a beaded bodice that was simply stunning. The problem: she’s made better and more memorable statements at other shows and movie premiere’s this year. Maybe I’m just really hard to please.Tadashi Shoji knows how to dress my body], said Octavia Spencer to a reporter outside of the Governor’s party Sunday night. Who can argue with fact, Tadashi created a one-shoulder, tulle fantasy of a gown that cinched Octavia’s waist seamlessly to perfection.
Beyonce who? Solange Knowles has proven herself worthy of her “It” girl title. She wowed us yet again at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party in a can’t-miss, canary yellow Pucci gown. You betta go girl.
While Zoe Saldana‘s pale grey Alexis Mabille dress, albeit unconventional had everyone talking, it failed to impress moi, however, she improved on that hiccup by switching into a black Givenchy frock for the Vanity Fair party.