- Get Your Sexy Back With Deborah Lippmann Lip and Nail Duet
- BeautiControl Introduces New Color Line
- NARS Fall 2014 Makeup Collection
- Designed For You, By You – INNI Customizable Nail Wraps
- HUM Nutrition Keeps Your Sexy In Check
- Estee Lauder Fall 2014 Makeup Launches
- Perfect Your Summer Selfies With These 6 Tips!
- Glowology Skin Care Giveaway!
- The Body Shop Product Review: Body Butter in Honeymania
- As Seen On TV: The NEW Sheer Cover Studio Makeup Kit
Pint-Size Package, Big Payoff: Travel Friendly Beauty Products
- Updated: August 16, 2010
Give up on packing full-size versions of your favorite beauty products into your weekender, when we all know that you need more room for your fabulous outfits.
What you need is the ultimate travel companion like First Aid Beauty’s Essentials Kit ($15, sephora.com). This kit (which doesn’t discriminate against skin type) includes four key items: a mild, nourishing Face Cleanser that calms redness and irritation, a Daily Face Cream that hydrates all skin types (but is ideal for acne-prone skin since it’s oil-free), a Gentle Body Wash and a Body Moisturizer. All of the products are dermatologist-recommended and are safe for sensitive skin types.
The Republic of Pink Bliss Travel Kit ($12, ulta.com) includes a whole different crop of travel-sized fun. The toiletry case contains Perfect Pomegranate Body Mist, Effervescent Bath Fizzers, Soft, Chic & Sexy Body Butter and Body Soak mineral Bath Salts. Wherever you spend your vacation, just whip this collection out of your suitcase and treat yourself to a mini spa day right in your hotel room.
If your preference is a hairless leg while on vacation, then don’t forget to pack the pint-sized Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Shaving Cream ($8, barneys.com). This hydrating shaving cream contains vitamin E and amino acid proteins to prepare your skin for a smooth, non-irritating shave. This soothing formula cools and protects without clogging your razor. It doesn’t dry or strip your skin.
Save time and take the stress out of getting ready for your next trip by packing these travel friendly beauty products into your suitcase.
Hue Knew It? I did.