- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s!
- Nia Long Dazzles with NEW White Diamonds Lustre Elizabeth Taylor
- New Nail Product Review: Lauren B. Beauty
- No “How-To” Needed With Artis Makeup Brushes!
- New LACOSTE Men’s Fragrance Promises To Inspire…
- Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes in Pink Grapefruit
- Laura Mercier’s “New Attitude” Summer 2014 Makeup Collection
- NEW Maybelline Product Launches For Summer 2014
- Eliminate The Pain of High Heel Sore Feet
- Say GoodBye to Gray Hair Flawlessly in 30 Seconds!
Skin Problems Solved #2: Wake Up Tired Puffy Eyes
- Updated: April 6, 2010
Is Meagan Good tired or is she purposely giving the photogs a sexy squint on this red carpet? Maybe the endless movie premieres have finally taken their toll. But don’t worry, help is on the way for her and for those of us whose daily schedules are so filled that we forget to schedule enough hours for a good night’s sleep.
What keeps me from looking haggard in the mornings is a tiny helping of Earthen Clear #2 ($150, zitomer.com). Okay so the name doesn’t say much, but I’m sure the price got your attention. This product does wonders to reduce unsightly puffiness under my eyes. I just apply this eye cream before my makeup and I’m off to enjoy the day with puffy-less eyes. And if you’re concerned with minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, you’d also be in good company with Earthen.
YSL’s Top Secrets Flash Touch Wake-Up Eyecare ($44, sephora.com) is my favorite pick of the bunch because of its packaging. This cute little number fits in your purse without adding extra bulk or weight. The small roll-on pen delivers moisture/hydration to your eye contour area in a single click. Just remember this: no hydration means that pesky fine lines and wrinkles will certainly find a home on your face. No more tired eyes for you.
Another option for waking up your tired eyes is Tracie Martyn – LotuSculpt Quick Fix Eye Pads ($45, traciemartyn.com). Just wet the pads with the LotuScult Activator (not seen here) and place them underneath each eye. Leave on for 5-30 minutes, remove and follow with an eye cream. The added benefit of these pads (aside from revitalizing and moisturising tired eyes and treating dark circles) is that they can also be used on problem areas like your forehead and around your mouth.
No time? No problem. Eye Slices Professional Eye Slices with case ($19.99, rickysnyc.com). Whatever your ailment, 5 minutes is all you need for this all-in-one treatment. It treats dark circles, puffy eyes, fine wrinkles, tired eyes, red eyes and even comes in this handy little case.
Tip: Tea bags are great for treating puffy eyes. They contain tannin which is a natural ingredient. It helps your skin constrict, therefore reducing puffiness. Just wet both bags in lukewarm water, gently wring out the excess water and place on your eyes for about 5 minutes.
Hue Knew It? I did.
- The 5 “Do’s” of Swimsuit Season - July 9, 2014
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s! - July 7, 2014
- Nia Long Dazzles with NEW White Diamonds Lustre Elizabeth Taylor - July 6, 2014