- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced!
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s!
- Nia Long Dazzles with NEW White Diamonds Lustre Elizabeth Taylor
- New Nail Product Review: Lauren B. Beauty
- No “How-To” Needed With Artis Makeup Brushes!
- New LACOSTE Men’s Fragrance Promises To Inspire…
- Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes in Pink Grapefruit
- Laura Mercier’s “New Attitude” Summer 2014 Makeup Collection
- NEW Maybelline Product Launches For Summer 2014
- Eliminate The Pain of High Heel Sore Feet
Your Insider’s Guide to Makeup Foundation for Black Women
- Updated: December 14, 2010
Dewy, full, sheer, natural? With so many foundation choices at the drug store, masstige and luxury levels, how does one decide? Even who we may think are sophisticated shoppers like celebs Tichina Arnold and Nicole Ari Parker may question what’s the best foundation for them when taken away from the comfort of their television show makeup artists.
Let’s clear up some of the confusion with our insider’s guide to makeup foundation for Black women.
If you’re seeking a flawless complexion without it looking or feeling heavy, then use Benefit Some-Kind-a-Gorgeous Cream to Powder Foundation ($28, bloomingdales.com). It’s an oil-free invisible skin finish that works for most skin tones.
- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced! - July 11, 2014
- The 5 “Do’s” of Swimsuit Season - July 9, 2014
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s! - July 7, 2014