- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix
- ShopHQ Special: Skinn Cosmetics Debuts 2 Products
- Shop In The Name Of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ideas: Murad Hydrate for Hope
- 5 Beauty Tools Every Woman Needs – Each Under $100
- Be “Your Most Radiant You!” With IT Cosmetics One -Day Deal
- Get Beyonce Hair With LUXHAIR NOW by Sherri Shepherd
- Brighten Up Dull Skin With NEW Clarisonic Wonder Tool!
- Get Cheeky With It! New Blush From Hard Candy Cosmetics
- Cure Crusty Heel Syndrome with PMD Hand and Foot Kit
Your Insider’s Guide to Makeup Foundation for Black Women
- Updated: December 14, 2010
Dewy, full, sheer, natural? With so many foundation choices at the drug store, masstige and luxury levels, how does one decide? Even who we may think are sophisticated shoppers like celebs Tichina Arnold and Nicole Ari Parker may question what’s the best foundation for them when taken away from the comfort of their television show makeup artists.
Let’s clear up some of the confusion with our insider’s guide to makeup foundation for Black women.
If you’re seeking a flawless complexion without it looking or feeling heavy, then use Benefit Some-Kind-a-Gorgeous Cream to Powder Foundation ($28, bloomingdales.com). It’s an oil-free invisible skin finish that works for most skin tones.
- Accessorize Boo-tifully With These Halloween Makeup Musts - October 22, 2014
- Get Skinny Fast – Well Kinda, With Zantrex SkinnyStix - October 21, 2014
- 5 “Beautiful” Ways To Support Breast Cancer Awareness - October 21, 2014