- NARS Fall 2014 Makeup Collection
- Designed For You, By You – INNI Customizable Nail Wraps
- HUM Nutrition Keeps Your Sexy In Check
- Estee Lauder Fall 2014 Makeup Launches
- Perfect Your Summer Selfies With These 6 Tips!
- Glowology Skin Care Giveaway!
- The Body Shop Product Review: Body Butter in Honeymania
- As Seen On TV: The NEW Sheer Cover Studio Makeup Kit
- Beauty & Fashion Tastemakers Celebrate Stylist Ursula Stephen
- Hidden Gem In The City: New London Pharmacy
Your Insider’s Guide to Makeup Foundation for Black Women
- Updated: December 14, 2010
Dewy, full, sheer, natural? With so many foundation choices at the drug store, masstige and luxury levels, how does one decide? Even who we may think are sophisticated shoppers like celebs Tichina Arnold and Nicole Ari Parker may question what’s the best foundation for them when taken away from the comfort of their television show makeup artists.
Let’s clear up some of the confusion with our insider’s guide to makeup foundation for Black women.
If you’re seeking a flawless complexion without it looking or feeling heavy, then use Benefit Some-Kind-a-Gorgeous Cream to Powder Foundation ($28, bloomingdales.com). It’s an oil-free invisible skin finish that works for most skin tones.
- Squint-Friendly Eye Products That Minimize Fine Lines - August 19, 2014
- NARS Fall 2014 Makeup Collection - August 17, 2014
- Designed For You, By You – INNI Customizable Nail Wraps - August 14, 2014