- The Overnight Skin Care Solution To Brighter Skin
- For Him This Holiday: A Molton Brown Gift Set
- FLOWER by Drew Barrymore Fragrance Gift Set
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches!
- Holiday Beauty Collection: By Terry
- Holiday Fragrance Gifts: Katy Perry Killer Queen
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish
- Fragrance Gifts: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Copper
- Holiday Body Care Gifts: Laura Mercier
- Gabrielle Union Helps ReLaunch SensatioNail Gel Polish!
Your Insider’s Guide to Makeup Foundation for Black Women
- Updated: December 14, 2010
Dewy, full, sheer, natural? With so many foundation choices at the drug store, masstige and luxury levels, how does one decide? Even who we may think are sophisticated shoppers like celebs Tichina Arnold and Nicole Ari Parker may question what’s the best foundation for them when taken away from the comfort of their television show makeup artists.
Let’s clear up some of the confusion with our insider’s guide to makeup foundation for Black women.
If you’re seeking a flawless complexion without it looking or feeling heavy, then use Benefit Some-Kind-a-Gorgeous Cream to Powder Foundation ($28, bloomingdales.com). It’s an oil-free invisible skin finish that works for most skin tones.
- Wondering How To Purge Clogged Pores? - December 20, 2014
- Finally, Kat Von D Beauty Wesbsite Launches! - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Beauty Gift Guide: Pretty Please Nail Polish - December 17, 2014