- Beauty & Fashion Tastemakers Celebrate Stylist Ursula Stephen
- Hidden Gem In The City: New London Pharmacy
- SO Cute – The Floral Halo Trend!
- The Conair 3Q: The Next Wave In Hair Dryers
- Calm Frizzy Tresses With NEW Moroccanoil Smooth Collection
- No Nonsense Leggings Gets Stylish This Summer
- AMBI Model Search Winner Announced!
- Win A Girls Day Out In The Hampton’s Courtesy of Shecky’s!
- Nia Long Dazzles with NEW White Diamonds Lustre Elizabeth Taylor
- New Nail Product Review: Lauren B. Beauty
Your Insider’s Guide to Makeup Foundation for Black Women
- Updated: December 14, 2010
Dewy, full, sheer, natural? With so many foundation choices at the drug store, masstige and luxury levels, how does one decide? Even who we may think are sophisticated shoppers like celebs Tichina Arnold and Nicole Ari Parker may question what’s the best foundation for them when taken away from the comfort of their television show makeup artists.
Let’s clear up some of the confusion with our insider’s guide to makeup foundation for Black women.
If you’re seeking a flawless complexion without it looking or feeling heavy, then use Benefit Some-Kind-a-Gorgeous Cream to Powder Foundation ($28, bloomingdales.com). It’s an oil-free invisible skin finish that works for most skin tones.
- Beauty & Fashion Tastemakers Celebrate Stylist Ursula Stephen - July 22, 2014
- Hidden Gem In The City: New London Pharmacy - July 21, 2014
- SO Cute – The Floral Halo Trend! - July 20, 2014