Is it me or does it seem like there’s no end in sight to celebrity beauty ventures that hope to take just a little bit more of our hard earned money out of our pockets? As much as I’d like poo poo yet another introduction to the personal care space, backed by yep, another celebrity, this time Jada Pinkett-Smith, I simply can’t. I’m talking about Hey Humans, a brand that works to bring change to the world and is committed to delivering the highest standards of products while caring about the planet and all that inhabit it. You heard it here…I’m giving Hey Humans its well-deserved flowers for its noble mission supported by a well-appointed collection of products.
The Hey Humans collection co-Founded by Jada Pinkett Smith features genderless scented products that are highly efficacious loaded with powerful naturally derived ingredients, yet gentle and safe for all humans. This is the first personal care brand to be plastic free, with packaging designed to be 99% recyclable or 100% biodegradable. This brand is also cruelty free, vegan and made without harmful chemicals.
The collection includes:
· Naturally Derived Deodorant is ultra-absorbent deodorant enriched with soothing essential oils and nourishing coconut oil that glides on smoothly for all day odor protection. $4.99
· Naturally Derived Body Wash is a rich and creamy lather that gently cleanses as it hydrates and replenishes. It’s enriched with jojoba seed oil and coconut derived cleansers for skin that feels refreshed, hydrated and fresh. $5.99
· Naturally Derived Body Lotion is a fast-absorbing, non-greasy body lotion enriched with Shea Butter, vitamins and Aloe Vera for skin that feels soft, smooth and fresh. $5.99
· Naturally Derived Toothpastes (Fluoride and Fluoride-Free) is infused with refreshing menthol and hydrating Squalane to deep cleanse and whiten teeth. They contains Everice™ technology for an icy cool sensation and long-lasting fresh breath. $3.99
Availability: Target stores nationwide as well as on Target.com and HeyHumans.com
- Spend for a Cause During Breast Cancer Month
- Ivy Beauty’s College Scholarship
- Ready For Fall Makeup Finds
- Summer Body Care Products Alert! What To Use
- Dark Spots Do Care—Fade Them Now