Beauty.com, a division of drugstore.com, inc., is ringing in the new year with the exclusive Creatures Dopp Kit from noted New York City fashion house Creatures of Comfort. Filled with a selection of prestige beauty products, the unisex kit is available exclusively on Beauty.com for shoppers who spend more than $100.
The first Beauty.com designer bag collaboration of 2015 is available while supplies last and can be found at www.Beauty.com/Creatures.
The Creatures Dopp Kit makes for a stylish yet practical travel accessory for both men and women. The contents of the bag’s spacious interior are easily accessible through a large zipper flap on top of the bag. Four pockets on the interior lining are perfect for separating toiletries from makeup products and accessories.
“I am very excited about this collaboration,” says Creatures of Comfort designer Jade Lai. “Beauty.com is a one-stop-shop for so many essentials at a great deal. For the design of this bag, I wanted to create something that is unisex, neutral and super functional. Since I travel a lot, I always want something that holds a lot and lets me see what I am carrying around.”
Each Creatures Dopp Kit comes filled with 13 prestige beauty samples in both deluxe sample and full sizes. The bag and its contents have an approximate combined retail value of more than $140.
In it you’ll find these goodies:
1. H2O Plus Total Source Optimum Cleanser
2. Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Eye Cream
3. Ojon Rare Blend Oil Rejuvenating Therapy
4. Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray
5. Arcona Cranberry Toner
6. Alterna Caviar Repair Rx Lengthening Hair & Scalp Elixir
7. Paula’s Choice Resist Moisture Renewal Oil Booster
8. de~luxe saVON French Milled Soap, Vanilla Citrus
9. Lacoste Essential Sport
10. Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum
11. Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Starlet Shine Spray
12. Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial
13. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Waterproof Concealer
14. An offer for you from the Beauty.com site
Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie