Lifestyle Skin Care
A busy lifestyle like what actress Yaya Dacosta lives as a regular cast member of Chicago Med, calls for skin care that fits seamlessly into her world without putting extra demands on her time. And as you guessed it, Garnier fills this need with their new SkinActive line of six products that formulated to fight the early signs of aging.[red_spacer spacer_margin=”25″][/red_spacer]
Give your vanity a boost this season with Garnier SkinActive – six skin care products that works seamlessly into your lifestyle, and formulated with feel-good ingredients like wildberry and Vitamins C +E to stave off the effects of aging. The line:
- Garnier Clearly Brighter Anti-Sun Damage Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 ($14.99) reduces the appearance of sun damage in just one week and protects your skin from future damage. This is a non-greasy, Vitamin C&E rich formula that includes gentle exfoliating Lipo-Hidroxyl Acid (LHA) and SPF 30.
- Formula Clearly Brighter Dark Spot Corrector ($16.99) is a fast-absorbing, lightweight formula infused with antioxidant Vitamin C&E, Pine Bark Essence and gentle exfoliating Lipo Hydroxyl Acid (LHA) to promote cell turnover, ultimately revealing radiant, younger-looking skin with a reduced appearance of dark spots in just two weeks.
- Moisture Rescue Actively Hydrating Daily Lotion (regular and fragrance free, $12.99) is formulated with glycerin, so you get an intense dose of moisture that will hydrate your skin all day while it helps strengthen your skin’s barrier to protect it against moisture loss.
- Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask ($7.99) is infused with charcoal to draw out impurities like a magnet. This creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks as a cleanser or a mask to purify pores.
- Clean Shine Control Cleansing Gel ($7.99) is the ideal cleanser for oily skin that removes excess oils and gives your skin a matte finish.
- Clean Purifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes ($5.99) are lightly-fragranced, soft towelettes that extract pore-clogging dirt, oil, and makeup.
Available at food, drug, and mass market retailers. #GarnierSkinActive[red_spacer spacer_margin=”25″][/red_spacer]
Why You’ll Love It
If I had to pick one product to obsess over in this entire line, it would be the Garnier Shine Control Cleansing Gel (pictured). I almost don’t need to use a toner after I’ve washed with this cleanser because it does good job of pulling hard-to-reach dict out of my pores.[red_spacer spacer_margin=”25″][/red_spacer]
[tds-icon name=fa-twitter] Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie
Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie