Sandals season is alive and kickin’! Moreover, when sandals come out of the closet, I get the pleasure of seeing exposed feet walkin’ around the city in desperate need of love, attention, and a pumice stone. Listen closely ladies: The way to a man’s heart isn’t with cracked heels and ashy feet. If you can hear your feet chafing against the bed sheets at night, then you’re in serious trouble. So you want to know how to get pretty summer feet? I’ve got the cure for turning less than desirable feet into perfectly pretty feet.
I found some cool products that I think you’ll enjoy using, and your feet will forever be thankful – let alone your bed sheets.
My solution for getting rid of extra skin on the pads of your feet is two-pronged – use Davies Gate Seeds & Grains Buffing Soap for Feet to exfoliate and polish your feet. Also, try the Pedro® Too Callus Stone by Tweezerman to remove calluses. It fits right in the palm of your hand and is super easy to use. It’s so cute.
Follow up with the incredible product, Earth Therapeutics® Heel Repair Stick. It moisturizes extremely dry feet, but can also be used on your elbows and hands. And finally, end your pedi with JR Watkins Peppermint Rejuvenating Foot Cream. The peppermint scent revives your tired, achy feet and leaves your feet feeling as soft as a baby’s bottom. Love it.
Until next time. See ya at the beach!
Hue Knew It? I did.
MY PRO PRODUCT PICK DETAILS:
- JR Watkins Peppermint Rejuvenating Foot Cream: Rejuvenate your tired feet daily with J.R. Watkins all-natural peppermint foot cream. Made with pure peppermint oil, our foot cream will provide a burst of aromatic peppermint while tingling and reviving dry, tired and aching feet. Daily use will leave your feet feeling baby soft! 100% natural. Non-greasy formula. Contains panthenol (vitamin B5) and natural shea and cocoa butters. Natural oils include apricot, coconut, avocado, babassu and jojoba oil. Moisturizes dry, rough skin. $9.99
- Davies Gate Seeds & Grains Buffing Soap for Feet: Reveal soft and smooth feet when polishing heels, calluses and areas where there is a build-up of extra skin with this super-exfoliating foot soap. Ground walnut shells, buckwheat hulls, loofah and volcanic pumice provide an intense polishing treatment for your feet. The natural freshness of peppermint essential oil invigorates tired feet and helps improve circulation. $10
- Earth Therapeutics® Heel Repair Stick: This foot therapy features a blended formula of vitamins and other essential ingredients to protect, moisturize and repair extremely dry areas. It works wonders on your feet, but it can also be used on your elbows or hands to smooth rough patches. It’s just the thing you need to achieve soft skin! $10
- Pedro® Too Callus Stone by Tweezerman: this new ergonomic shape fits perfectly in the palm of your hand for exceptional comfort and maximum control. removing embedded dirt and gently exfoliating dry skin. Use wet or dry. Built-in colorful storage unit with ventilated cover is convenient and pack-able. Perfect for home and travel. $12
- Essie: Essie is the ultimate color authority offering a line of superior nail polishes. The fashion-forward shades with an exclusive award winning formula are always classic, chic and elegant. essie polish provides flawless coverage along with outstanding durability, a chip-resistant formula and whimsical names in the most up-to-the-minute colors. All Essie nail polishes are DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free. $8
Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie