Congratulations Sharmel Hood, Amber Carmouche and Kim Hack!
This is your chance to win your very own Infiniti Pro by Conair 3Q hair dryer – the world’s first hair dryer that features a brushless motor available at mass retail. The dryer’s name is derived from three of its key benefits, all of which begin with the letter “Q:”quick, quiet, quality.
QUICK : The advanced brushless motor in the 3Q provides ultra-fast airflow to reduce drying time by up to 70%*, which in turn
minimizes the time hair is exposed to the damaging effects of heat styling. It dries equivalent to a 2000 watt professional hair dryer.**
QUIET : The 3Q is powerful, but quiet with up to 40%***less noise with patent pending noise reduction technology.
QUALITY : The brushless motor in the 3Q uses magnets and electronics to power the motor, which extends the life of the dryer by up to 10X ****. Standard dryer motors use carbon brushes that wear out over time, causing the motor to stop working.
Other features include:
- Ionic Technology for 75% less frizz*****
- Titanium Ceramic technology provides infrared heat to gently dry hair
- 3 rocker switches for custom heat/speed settings:
- 3 heat settings, 2 speed settings
- Locking True Cold Shot button which glows blue when in operation
- Attachment pieces: Concentrator attachment for pinpoint styling and Diffuser attachment enhances curls and waves, Filter cleaning brush
- Helps protect against excess heat damage as a result of the advanced brushless motor
Suggested Retail Price: $119.99
One Rule: What Real Housewives of Beverly Hills offspring made an appearance on a recent HueKnewIt Beauty Buzz and name the product mentioned? LEAVE YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.
Ends: July 2, 2015 @ 8:00pm EDT. The winner will be announced HERE. IMPORTANT: The notified winner MUST respond within 48 hours of an email being sent from firstname.lastname@example.org or another person will be selected. I mean it! REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR TWITTER HANDLE (if you have one) & EMAIL ADDRESS & “LIKE” this post! If you’ve won within the last four weeks, you cannot enter this giveaway. No Email Address. No Prize! Good luck!
Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie