Live Clean Giveaway
Congratulations Kim Hack, Seyma Shabbir, Debbie Yoder, CJ, and Onyinye Elochukwu![red_spacer spacer_margin=”25″][/red_spacer]
Why is this brand important, especially today?
- Naturally Based Ingredients: Grounded in respect for the environment, Live Clean products are made of 98% renewable and sustainable plant based ingredients. We preserve the beauty of the planet by never using petro-chemical based ingredients.
- Biodegradable and Recyclable: Every little bit counts. We take great care to source local, biodegradable ingredients, and to use the most recyclable packaging available to reduce our ecological foot print.
- Certified Organic: Live Clean products are created using certified organic extracts derived from beautifying botanicals, including Rosemary, Chamomile, and Lavender.
- Free of Harsh Chemicals: Harsh chemicals, who needs them! We believe in using CLEAN, SIMPLE ingredients. Our products are always; SLS Free, Phthalate Free, Petroleum Free, Silicone Free, Paraben Free, DEA Free, Phosphate Free, and Dye Free.
- Pure Vegan & Vegetarian: We love and adore animals. The majority of Live Clean products are Vegan with a small portion being vegetarian
- Cruelty-Free: Live Clean uses responsible practices and NEVER tests on animals. We believe in embracing in the beauty of life and living cruelty-free.
Price: $5.99, each walgreens.com[red_spacer spacer_margin=”25″][/red_spacer]
ANSWER THIS: Just tell me what your favorite HKI post is and why!
And just for me, did you “Like” the article/giveaway also? LEAVE YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.
Ends: April 22, 2017 @ Midnight PST. The winner(s) will be announced HERE. IMPORTANT: The notified winner MUST respond within 48 hours to an email that is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org or another person will be selected. I mean it! REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR TWITTER HANDLE (if you have one) & EMAIL ADDRESS & show this post some love by “LIKING” it! If you’ve won within the last four weeks, you cannot enter this giveaway. No Email Address. No Prize! Good luck!
United States participants only.
Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie