Makeup Brush Set
A makeup artist’s weight in gold is their talent and the makeup brush set they use to give celebs like Selena Gomez serious face, which normally doesn’t come cheap. For the everyday makeup lover, think affordable CVS drugstore brand Makeup Academy, which has extended their line with 15 new professional brushes.[red_spacer spacer_margin=”25″][/red_spacer]
Designed with a mix of natural and synthetic fibers for use across face, eyes and lips, the 15 new professional brushes in the premium brush collection feature precision-cut heads and sleek, gunmetal finishes. Available exclusively at CVS/pharmacy, the collection includes:
- Contour Brush ($12) to sculpt your way to the face of your dreams
- Double-Ended Contour & Highlighter Brush ($16) to chisel in cheeks and highlight
- Pro Double Ended Pointed Brow Brush & Spoolie ($12) to get bold brows and perfect your arches
- Pro Multi Purpose Brush ($12) for all your face makeup needs, from liquid and cream foundations to pressed and loose powders. This perfectly sized brush head lets you easily buff and layer product onto the skin.
- Pro Double Ended Smokey Eye Brush ($12) – a multi-tasking tool that creates the perfect smokey eye with a Shader Brush on one side and a tapered Crease Brush on the other.
Why You’ll Love It
It’s easy to forget to that these MUA makeup brushes, do in deed deliver pro-level results on a drugstore budget. These brushes are sleekly-designed, the dark handles make them look even more expensive than what they are, and the bristles don’t stab your skin. To date, I haven’t seen a bristle fall out yet, which is a good sign, however, I also haven’t put a ton of wear and tear on the Pro Multi Purpose Brush I regularly use.
[tds-icon name=fa-twitter] Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie
Image credit: Selena Gomez Instagram
Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie