While the tried and true Valentine’s Day articles running down the best in beauty and grooming gifts eagerly lie in wait to be released, HKI is departing from the norm of beauty talk to explore sexier gifts for the most romantic day of the year that benefit mostly you. Hey, it’s okay to be selfish every now and then. We even tapped Alicia from prettyhotchick.com to share some of her tips on keeping your relationship hot and heavy.
But first, check out these sensual Valentine’s Day gifts…
Start the evening off by applying seductive makeup with easy-to-use Violent Eyes, Silver Glitterati Eyes ($9.99, violentlips.com) – temporary eye appliques that are smudge proof and last up to 16 hours. Click here for full instructions. Now it’s time for Kama Sutra Strawberry Treasure Trove ($39.99, kamasutra.com) – a gift set filled with three kissable Strawberries & Champagne offerings: a smooth Honey Dust body powder with its own feather applicator, a warming Oil of Love and a delicious Pleasure Balm.
Continue keeping it sexy with a pair of Cosabella Never Say Never Bootie Lace Thong ($20, barenecessities.com). If your “sitch” requires a condom, then invest in ($8.99, drugstore.com) which you’ll both benefit from because of its deep-ribbed design and intensified lubricant. If your menu of fun includes toys, then pamper yourself with Kandi Kisses Lipstick Vibrator by Bedroom Kandi ($59, bedroomkandi.com) – this discreet, USB rechargable, lipstick-inspired vibrator is just what the doctor ordered.
…and from the PrettyHotChick herself, Alicia, here are 5 albeit x-rated tips every woman should know to keep her relationship sizzling:
1. Think sexy. Men are attracted to women who are confident and secure in their hotness. But remember, sex appeal is more than physical attractiveness. It is your body language – how you feel, think, speak, walk, sit, stand, gesture and move! So revel in your femininity, sensuality & sexuality daily baby. Hey, being comfortable in your own skin is essential in awakening that sex appeal Pretty Hot Chicks exude when enticing their prey. LOL! So if you want to be desirable, think of yourself as such. Act as if you are, dress as though you are, know that you are! Remember you are what you think you are.
2. Use your va-jay-jay as one tasty feast and sexy seduction tool! First to taste sweet, drink lots of water and eat plenty of fruit (pineapple, kiwi, berries, mangos, watermelon, apple, etc). Now, let your natural scent (pheromones) captivate your partner. Then, masturbate while your mate is giving your Kitty the deep kiss. Rub your breasts, suck your fingers and his while he is kissing your Kitty. Use a flavored arousal balm. Not only does it heighten over 5,000 nerve endings in your clitoris, it gives you and your mate a different flavor. Then, take a bullet and place it inside your vagina. Don’t be scared! Embrace your inner sexy freakiness. He’ll love it!
3. Variety is the spice of life! Speaking of which…now that I’m back from taking care of me…(LOL!)…Switch it up. Be spontaneous! Take a trip to the ladies room with your little friend, like the Bullet (for those of you that don’t know, adult toy) and have a pleasurable moment. Or better yet, invite your lover out to dinner and motion him to the men’s room to watch you tease yourself for a few minutes. After witnessing your little scene, he won’t be able to contain his excitement to get you home to finish the job! You could also watch a porn video or snuggle up to an erotic book and repeat what you’ve read. Or, buy some naughty lingerie, slip it on and request to your lover that you want to be spanked, tied up or hand cuffed. Honey, cast your inhibitions to the wind! Use humor Remember, you’re happiness begins and ends with your thoughts followed by your actions.
4. Cook, clean, occasionally iron a shirt or two & unexpected oral sex!
5. Keep the drama to a minimum. Resist the urge to complain and/or bash folks. Relax. No one is attracted nor stays attracted to anyone who speaks negativity and likes to argue or fight. Live in the moment. Have fun with your mate. Simply put, let things go and enjoy life.
Thanks for chiming in Alicia!
Hue Knew It? I did.