Trendsetting pop singer Rihanna is known for her ever-changing hair looks – from close-cropped locks to red-hued weave extensions. HueKnewIt shares four must-have styling products and tools from D’Ori Beaute, Keratage, J. F. Lazartigue, and Wet that will help you maintain your weave extensions like Rihanna‘s.
If you’re a subscriber to the wide wide world of weaves or extensions like Rihanna is, then you have a vested interest in reading this post from beginning to end, otherwise, it could mean the difference between a good hair day and a bad one.
New on the hair care scene is D’ori Beaute – a brand that relies on nature’s ingredients to bring you the best in hair care with two products within the line being weave and extensions-focused…
- D’Ori L’energie Argumes Shampoo ($21.60) infused with Moroccan Argan Oil, gently cleanses and hydrates your hair leaving it soft, shiny and strong. This shampoo is also alcohol, paraben, sulfate and sodium chloride-free and provides UV & thermal protection.
- D’Ori L’energie Argumes Conditioner ($26.40, doriusa.com) is an ultra-hydrating formula that contains Moroccan Argan Oil to eliminate dryness and brittle, and is ideal for colored, curly, chemically-treated hair and of course, extensions.
Smooth Out Your Weave Extensions
- 100% Natural
- Organic eco-certified
- Reduces frizz for up to 10-14 days
- Only takes 10 minutes
- Does not change your natural texture
- Smoothes the outer layer of the hair
- Moisturizes, and deeply nourishes the hair
- Creates a protective shield against daily heat application
Nurture Your Weave Extensions
Just because bought hair didn’t grow from your scalp, doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t receive the attention of J.F. LAZARTIGUE Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner ($42, jflazartigue.com). The thicker and drier the weave texture, the more you should consider using this product. It’s a paraben-free formula that detangles and nourishes unruly hair, while it moisturizes without weighing it down, leaving it looking shiny and healthy.
Brush Your Weave Extensions
I’m on my third Wet Brush & Squirt Brush ($11.99, thewetbrush.com) as we speak because it really is the only brush that glides seamlessly through my mane (of extensions) – doing exactly what it was designed to do – detangle your knots with ease, no matter the hair type. A cute addition to your pocketbook or for use on the little ones is the pint-sized Squirt ($4.99).
Hue Knew It? I did.
Rihanna image credit: popzert.com
[tds-icon name=fa-twitter] Got a beauty question? Tweet me @HueKnewIt with the hashtag #AskGregorie