- Matrix Does Co-Washing Hair Products!
- New Model-Approved Hair Care: Schwarzkopf ULTIME
- Oscars Red Carpet Hair: Margot Robbie
- Oscars Red Carpet Beauty Looks: Lupita Nyong’o
- Oscars Red Carpet Beauty Looks: Ava Duvernay
- Why Moisture Jelly Products Are A “Do”
- Every IT Girl Should Rock This Perfume
- The Best Way To Get A Hollywood Smile
- Carmex Lip Balm = Smooch-Worthy Pouts!
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Does Suncare That Evens Skin Tone
The new name in co-washing hair products is Matrix! The brand recently introduced a revolutionary professional solution: soap‐free cleansers that will...
Rarely do I take selfies in my bathroom while I’m sitting on the floor nonetheless and love them, but in this...
Although Winter is coming to a painful, slow end, skin-saving beauty gadgets from DermaLight, Le Mieux and Environ guarantees a year-round...
Ten years in the making and developed alongside 34 scientists, new Schwarzkopf ULTIME features Schwarzkopf’s precious ULTÎME-4-Complex: a unique combination of...
Inspired by Margot Robbie’s Saint Laurent robe-style dress, celebrity hairstylists Tommy Buckett and Renato Campora created a chic, cool yet understated style...
To complete Academy Award winner, Lupita Nyong’o’s ethereal red carpet beauty look, Celebrity makeup artist, Nick Barose used Eylure 011 Naturals. Why...
NARS International Lead Makeup Stylist, Uzo created the red carpet beauty look for Ava Duvernay at the 87TH Academy Awards. Get the look: [READ: Golden Globes...